Jambands.ca

Anybody following the funny Justin Bieber> Phish> Ottawa thing?

Blane

Pretty funny stuff. I guess Bieber's musical director is a huge Phish head (he's from Ottawa), and recruited Kuroda to do lights on this tour, and has teased something like 25 phish tunes throughout the tour so far.

Ben Franklin and Rich Little would be disappointed in me if I didn't point out that, technically, he's from Nepean.

Strange and wonderful! Actually, Kanter's band 'Hubris' opened for nero at our second show at a gross bar called Crackers2000. He was really good even then.. His father was also drama teacher to a few of us at NHS.

I rememebr Mr. Kanter although I never took drama. Did Dan go to Nepean as well?

Strange and wonderful! Actually' date=' Kanter's band 'Hubris' opened for nero at our second show at a gross bar called Crackers2000. He was really good even then.. His father was also drama teacher to a few of us at NHS.[/quote']

I rememebr Mr. Kanter although I never took drama. Did Dan go to Nepean as well?

Nope, Borden. I was at Merivale at the same time (well, a year ahead of him) and we had numerous friends in common, including a couple of the guys in Hubris.

I just caught the biebs half time show at the grey cup, kuroda is a lighting freak genious even for that pukefest.

pretty impressive production and lights whether ya like the music or not ...

personally I think beibs has peaked and will very quickly fall. his silly outfit when meeting the PM this week was pretty disrespectful, and being replaced by that gangnam style dude as the biggest utube hit were minor swipes ... but getting booed at the grey cup and having it heralded on most headlines across canada this morning will surely taint this kid's brand.

he officially stopped rising yesterday.

that said tho, pretty fucking cool that tweezer is teased in his shows ... our little secret.

Edited by Guest