Jambands.ca

Your strangest Phish stat?

dave-O

I've developed a curious enthusiasm for the song "Fikus".. Anyone else? As for the stats...

All 7 shows I've attended were located within the boundaries of the Eastern time zone.

Most common tune is Antelope (5). They played it at the first 5 shows I ever saw, in a row. Two-way tie for 2nd place with Harry Hood and Free (4).

quote:

Originally posted by kung:

Okay not debating your obvious headiness ColinW but how exactly out of the 55 shows you saw seen '78 one time only songs!'. Is that possible?

I think they way the Stats guy does the counting is that there are 78 tunes I have seen only once out of the shows I have been to. As KevO said, a bunch are true onetimers that the band hasn't played since, like the tunes at Big Cypress, Born to Run From Jersey 99, singles at Worcester 03 - drifting, final flight, on my knees, etc.

Colin

In 24 shows, most common for me was Down With Disease at 10 times. Unfortunately for me, the second most common was Guyute at 8 times (not my favorite Phish song by any means). I was surprised to see I've only seen one "Carini" since it felt like I'd seen it a few times. Nothing else particularly odd to report. Lots of one-timers (71).

Meh. [Roll Eyes]

In 27 shows I've never seen Foam or It's Ice. I have had 4 Harry Hood encores, 5 PYITE first set openers, 3 Loving Cup second set closers.

2 out of 4 Misty Mountain Hops, 1 out of 2 Windora Bug.

It's weird I hadn't done this in a while and there are so many moments I don't remember at all! Good times [smile]

I am a sucker for PhishStats - I love reading through them!

I have a few interesting stats:

- Top three I have heard the most out of 55 shows:

1) Ghost (20)

2) Disease (19)

3) Limb by Limb (16)

- Seen 78 one time only songs!

- I've seen 2/3 version of Shafty they ever played - probably not a good thing!

- Notable Gaps:

The Old Home Place was not seen between 8/17/96 and 7/21/03 [49 shows]

Brother was not seen between 8/17/96 and 8/2/03 [52 shows]

Full stats here:

http://www.colinwaldschutz.com/stuff/music/phishstats.shtml

Archived