Jambands.ca

That crazy MarcO...

bouche

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

He appears to be penny pinching, drinking the Old Milwaukee

I think that the milwaukee goes back to Marc0's and my days when we used to roll hippes for money,booze & drugs,mostly we would give it all back to em and just laugh at them laying on the ground,brusied and bloody,occaisonally we would have the urge to drink before we went to roll said hippies,we found old milwaukee to be the best beer to get us riled up,angry and down right ornery...after 7 or 8 of them each we would hit the streets and hunt hippies to roll...

Good times.Great memories. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

He appears to be penny pinching, drinking the Old Milwaukee

I think that the milwaukee goes back to Marc0's and my days when we used to roll hippes for money,booze & drugs,mostly we would give it all back to em and just laugh at them laying on the ground,brusied and bloody,occaisonally we would have the urge to drink before we went to roll said hippies,we found old milwaukee to be the best beer to get us riled up,angry and down right ornery...after 7 or 8 of them each we would hit the streets and hunt hippies to roll...

Good times.Great memories. [big Grin]

mannnnnnn i KNEW you two looked familiar when i first met you... i was one of "said hippies" that you left bruised and bleeding in the street

fuckin punks

ill get you yet*shakes fist*

[Eek!]

1- great choice of photo, Trev, you hairy little fuck. Bleary-eyed, puffy, blotchy: another night on Broadway with MarcO [Wink]"Hey, ladies!...."

2- the only things I would ever set on fire would be the items contained in that pipe and paisley's car. I'm not ready to arson a nativity scene yet.

3- Old Milwaukee ~ hey, a guy has ups, a guy has downs. Sometimes that extra $8 can be better spent. At least it's not Rio Grande or Steeler!

4- I am Satan.

5- Kung has never crossed the threshold of my home, although he's welcome to as long as he brings nugs. My guess on the feet is they are either my friend Sarah Evans's, or Lindsay Carpenter's. I'm going with Sarah. She's a sweetheart, I love her. Nice feet too.

6- Please understand, Tooly, that I didn't know it was you we were beating to a pulp. All the pills, whippets and Old Milwaukee's made me blind with rage. I thought you were a nativity scene. My bad. [Embarrassed]

Hope this helps clear everything in the universe up! [big Grin]

quote:

6- Please understand, Tooly, that I didn't know it was you we were beating to a pulp. All the pills, whippets and Old Milwaukee's made me blind with rage. I thought you were a nativity scene. My bad.

and you didnt even share

geeze man wheres the love

dont worry though,,, youll get yours [Mad]

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

My guess on the feet is they are either my friend Sarah Evans's, or Lindsay Carpenter's. I'm going with Sarah. She's a sweetheart, I love her. Nice feet too.

WOW!!!!! You mean I guessed correctly! Holy Mackerel! That's a little weird. I agree with your assessment entirely: She's a sweetheart, I love her too, and she's got nice feet. [big Grin]

the naitivity scene here in downtown Hamilton was burned to the ground last weekend... after firefighters arrived they could only save a sheep and half of a donkey (true story!)

according to the paper the culprits were likely caught on surveillance cameras of local businesses.... MarcO!

[big Grin]

(the report also stated that there was a chance the hay in the scene had been ignited by a cigarette tossed from a car window going by)

Archived