Jambands.ca

Bacon Good For You

Davey Boy 2.0

you can guess where this came from.

Bacon Good For You, Reports Best Scientist Ever

ROCHESTER, MN—Bacon, long believed to contribute to heart disease and obesity, possesses significant health benefits, according to a study released Monday by Dr. Albert Gruber, the best scientist ever. "My research has found that three strips of crispy, mouthwatering bacon every morning can actually reduce cholesterol and help slow the aging process," the awesome Gruber said. "What's more, the bacon's positive effects are enhanced when combined with milk shakes and/or marijuana." In 1997, Gruber, a Mayo Clinic cardiologist, was awarded nine Nobel Prizes in Medicine for discovering that frequent oral sex with models cures cancer.

Guest Low Roller

More importantly how can you propose bacon flavoured gum?? Isn't the whole point of gum to be a pleasant minty chew after an arduous meal?

If you're gonna chew on something that tastes like bacon, it may as well BE bacon.

I think the million dollar idea you're looking for is single strips of pre-cooked to perfection bacon packaged seperatly inside a pez-like dispenser in the shape of a pig.

quote:

Originally posted by Low Roller:

Isn't the whole point of gum to be a pleasant minty chew after an arduous meal?

That's what I thought was the purpose of gum to... What's up with that cappucino flavoured gum? Was that a bad idea or what? Who knows maybe it's actually selling well...

Lets find out how the coffee gum is working out, then address some bacon gum...

I'm a big fan of bacon potatoe chips!

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Imagine all the people......................

what? getting ill after continously chewing on minty hog fat?

Bacon and minty freshness have never coexisted, and never will.

Now, CAPUCCINO GUM. Don't get me started with that because I got some issues with that too. We go waaaaay back. [Mad]

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by CatPhish:

Screw frsh minty breth...I want the savor taste of greasy bacon all day.

I agree with you Catphish. I'd take succulent bacon over gum any day of the week.

I think my bacon dispensing pig is a great idea. I'll extend an olive branch to Booche, and propose that the bacon dispensing pig also come with a little gum dispenser just in case somebody wanted to combine the two flavours into one.

Of course in which case the pig would need to be covered in warning labels, exempting me of any wrong-doing when hundreds collapse to the ground while clutching their stomachs.

-

Guest Low Roller

I'm interested in hearing how you'll overcome the best aspect of bacon with your bacon gum idea: the crispy satisfaction you get from eating real bacon.

Maybe a visual presentation with some freshly fried bacon may help sway my position on the subject.

LR, it aint about combining the flavours.

Imagine if you will, bacon gum.

You chew it, it tastes like bacon, but MIRACULOUSLY gives you fresh breath, without that minty taste..........

Do not forget, it only tastes like real bacon.

Imagine, bacon out of the frypin pan, you could chew chew chew.

I would choose that.

I think we need to get loaded so I may explain it better. I usually use bacon to describe it.

Archived