Jambands.ca

The Almighty Finger

bouche

Sorry about the hat Dinghy but beggars cant be choosers - whats even worse is ive come to the conclusion its my new good luck charm (wasnt wearing it today and I had a miserable day jumping through hoops trying to get my ID straightened out). If its any consolation ive also come to the conclusion im just jinxing the Leafs by wearing it - im sure a Leaf first round playoff flameout is inevitable at this point (maybe the ACC will catch on fire).

Love the photoshop Mark but my beard was never that tiddy.

If you look at the finger though you can tell its poor form - too claw like, paisley's is way tighter - but im starting physio tomorrow so it should improve. [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by TheSloth:

Sorry about the hat Dinghy but beggars cant be choosers - whats even worse is ive come to the conclusion its my new good luck charm (wasnt wearing it today and I had a miserable day jumping through hoops trying to get my ID straightened out). If its any consolation ive also come to the conclusion im just jinxing the Leafs by wearing it - im sure a Leaf first round playoff flameout is inevitable at this point (maybe the ACC will catch on fire).

Good point....good point!

Archived