Jambands.ca

Only in Canada: Teacher suspended 2 days for

Davey Boy 2.0

20$ says the punk deserved it.

He probably slashed him on the ankle or something. If teams cant police themselves, who is going to do it for them?

The school board?

They should get their dirty paws off this. Let the kid and the teacher figure it out for themselves on the rink. If someone slashes me, you can bet they are going to be picking wood out of their teeth (or what they have left of them) for a couple of weeks.

(I cant get the video to play......*sigh*)

Guest Low Roller

$20 says that if this was in the States, the teacher would be fired and sued for millions by everyone: the kid, the school board, the parenting association, the teachers association, the RIAA. Everyone.

In Canada, it's eye for an eye. Kid did something stupid (very likely because he's a kid), so the prof showed him what's what.

Besides the kid already released a statement that the two of them have talked it over, and it's no big deal.

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Well, I finally got to see it you jerkfaces!

I wouldnt have commented either..............

....but you did:

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

20$ says the punk deserved it.

He probably slashed him on the ankle or something. If teams cant police themselves, who is going to do it for them?

The school board?

They should get their dirty paws off this. Let the kid and the teacher figure it out for themselves on the rink. If someone slashes me, you can bet they are going to be picking wood out of their teeth (or what they have left of them) for a couple of weeks.

(I cant get the video to play......*sigh*)..............

Are we in a fight?

(I never can tell!)

For the record Esau, if there's one thing you don't know about me, it's the fact that I don't really enjoy hockey.

My cynicism can be pretty subtle online without the winks and smiles, but I usually don't think I need them on accounta assuming everyone knows my stance.

I think it's a nice example of how people's hockey fantasies can take over. I'm sure the guy is a huge fan, watches hockey all of the time and imagines being on the ice.

However, he didn't quite make it there and instead of being a hockey star, he's teaching highschool and decided to live out his fantasy on the floorhockey 'rink'.

That's pure violence. A teacher would have gotten far worse than 2 days suspension by shoving a student in a classroom or hallway.

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

For the record Esau, if there's one thing you don't know about me, it's the fact that I don't really enjoy hockey.

My cynicism can be pretty subtle online without the winks and smiles, but I usually don't think I need them on accounta assuming everyone knows my stance.

For the "record" as it seems to be needed to be put. [Roll Eyes]

Subtle cynicism can go both ways.

Fuck all that shit!

the asshole teacher slammed a KID half his size into a brick wall with his elbow, a clear penalty first off. Secondly, it was a brick fuckin wall people! NO HELMET!

when the school board sees that footage, the teacher is going up the river, i'd like a piece of that prick [Mad]

Archived