Jambands.ca

Sharon Jones & Dap Kings Show Announcements!!

kc

I had a wicked time at this show! That was the tightest funk unit I've ever seen and Sharon Jones is full of charisma and stage presence, doing the bugaloo on stage, the dap dip and the dooop dap and all sorts of crazy dances! The band was dressed to the nines while Sharon sported a nice evening gown. They were a class act! Nice to seee a bunch of you (as usual) and to meet LMP and Palace Princess! Steve, I didn't even get to say hi to ya that night eh! My only criticism is we could've used a setbreak to rest our feet and smoke our doobs. :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh it was nothing really...

just some drunken murmering about how we are good pals, (which we are), and how we share the same interests in music (which we do).

i had a feeling you might not remember the conversation though...

All in good fun! Glad to see you enjoying yourself, AND in costume!!!!

Steve

I still have a few pictures left on that film - i'll get them developed over the weekend.

I have a bunch from secondtube though - just working on getting those up.

And i'm hoping to get some from fretman (ahem - hint hint, check your PrivateMessages!!) I think his will be nice and embarrassing! hehehehehehehe.

A Little Slice of Heaven Wrote:

"At one point, i snapped your picture and you came FLYING across the room BEGGING me to throw my camera in the garbage. "

Well, to be fair, he clearly did not want any special attention to be paid to him that night:

willy.jpg

::

Archived