Jambands.ca

Sharon Jones & Dap Kings Show Announcements!!

kc

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey ken, i don't have a ticket is this baby gonna sell out? if you think it will i'll have to get one of my Hammy hometowners to pick me up a ticky tick.

good question schwa - i was gonna ask the same thing. I know of 4 other people coming from Kitchener as well... maybe we should all just head up early?

Schwa/LMP - If you let me know exactly how many tix you need asap, I can pick them up this aft. They are $10 each in advance, $15 at the door.

The only problem is that I'll be out beforehand. Won't be home until 10pm and will head down to the show around 11pm.

So we'd have to work something out to get the tickets into your hands.

There's definitly going to be a good crowd for the show saturday. There's been some good press the last couple of days and Sharon will be on CHTV tonight on the 11 or 11:30 news with Wendy Wolf, maybe the 6 o'clock news saturday as well.

Tickets have also started selling steadily. Whether it will go over the top and sell out though, I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't be suprised.

Please do get your tix ahead of time just in case. It will also be a lot cheaper.

I have to honestly say that I've never been so pumped for a show at PJC. The sound should be top notch. As well, I bought some new candles I'm going to be trying out too.

Hope everyone can make it.

Don't forget your dancing shoes, bring a spare if you have to.

kc

Schwa/LMP - If you let me know exactly how many tix you need asap, I can pick them up this aft.

aww... the hamilton crew RULES! Thanks for the offer marcO & Willy, but I spoke with Hamilton this afternoon and he's gonna grab them for us! Lookin' forward to seeing you at the show!!!

Schwa, Palace, QQC and Chase23 - those tickets are for you guys! I got ya covered.

i was thinkin the same thing scotty... i dont' want to push my luck with the 401! if there wasn't anything good going on in london, it would be a different story.... it is a bit of a luxury to have these kinds of dilemmas, though, isn't it? ::

Archived