Jambands.ca

Sharon Jones & Dap Kings Show Announcements!!

kc

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, that show was awesome. Totally awesome. I'm tempted to say that it was the best show this year.

Agreed & that was exactly what I was thinking.

I think its about my favourite show I've seen at PJC to date.

Good times.

I'm tempted to say that it was the best show this year.

I think its about my favourite show I've seen at PJC to date.

best show at PJC e.v.e.r.

I had a feeling I'd be reading quotes like these while wishing I had been there, but just couldn't make the show. Glad it was such a blast for everyone.

Peace, Mark

sat out the night... figured for sure it'd be quite the dance fest to awesome tunes but I was capped on a dozen levels

though I planned to be there no matter what I chose pj's over pjc for once and had a fine evening of hydration, introspect and a near opiate-ish rest

super to hear the glowing reviews... hope she plans on a return visit

sounds like you guys managed fine on your own ;)

best live funk I have seen in a long time. I danced like there was no tomorrow. Now I know why my old raver friends have made the jump to the jam band scene. How could you not! The crowd was great. The people friendly. Pepper Jacks has Creemore on tap at much lower than anywhere in Toronto. It's my fav beer. Plus I used to have a crush on one of the bartenders in grade six. I haven't seen her in over 15 years. All in all this was the best night I have had in a long time.

Thank you Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Hamilton jamers, giv'r gang, jambands.ca kids and thanks to fate for re-uniting me with my elementary school crush.

bliss.....c23

Archived