Jambands.ca

Dog names

Vermontdave

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

We are so proud of Dave for basically rescuing this dog from a very depressing existence. The neighbours basically brought this dog home on a whim and haven't really spent any time with it. We have a box of milkbones that we'll treat her to and give her a little doggy pet here and there, but she needs that from her family. Dave's gonna be her new family!

Is this a dog-napping thing! Stealing from the bad owners to give to the good!

sweet!

my votes for Ruff

quote:

Originally posted by Hux:

(mandatory Weir content)

Bobby's dog (or dogs) is called Otis, most notably featured on the GD Reckoning album, during "Ripple" at one point, you hear the crowd kinda swell with cheers...for nothing to do with the moment in the song, they you hear Jerry say "that's Otis", who had meandered on stage as the boys were playing.

This is why I love the Grateful Dead. This kinda lore is just so fucking cool and down home, and right. God bless you Grateful Dead, Otis, all dogs in the world, and all the Skanks especially Vermont Dave Dean.

Ah ! Wadda you know!?! Yuo've never seen the Grateful Dead ! [Razz][Razz][big Grin][Wink]

Ratdog ain't no substitute ! [Cool]

ha! Paisley U, it does sound like a dog liberation operation, but it's not.

Simply put, they bought a dog that wasn't suitable for them and have since bought a tiny little dog that their child can play with like a stuffed toy.

We had mentioned before this that we had a friend who might be interested in her if they couldn't properly take care of the dog.

So, I guess they decided to get another dog and hope to get rid of their current dog.

Obviously, they did this all ass-backwards without any thought to the animals.

(mandatory Weir content)

Bobby's dog (or dogs) is called Otis, most notably featured on the GD Reckoning album, during "Ripple" at one point, you hear the crowd kinda swell with cheers...for nothing to do with the moment in the song, they you hear Jerry say "that's Otis", who had meandered on stage as the boys were playing.

This is why I love the Grateful Dead. This kinda lore is just so fucking cool and down home, and right. God bless you Grateful Dead, Otis, all dogs in the world, and all the Skanks especially Vermont Dave Dean.

Good times this weekend indeed! The dog formally known as Vickie seems to be loving the country life. She met the neighbors dog Gator and ran around at full speed with him for about a half hour.

Thank you again Mike and Sharon for being the middlemen in this doggy liberation thing.

There's been a bunch of good names thrown out there so far, but I was thinking about maybe calling her the Dog Formally Known as Vickie and then finding a nice symbol to represent that a la Prince. [Roll Eyes]

I dunno, maybe

peace

Great to see ya this weekend brother. Thanks for coming up and saving that wonderful animal...It's crazy, You need a license to catch a fish but they'll let any asshole be a pet owner [Mad] . Thank god she's in good hands now and I know she'll love it out there in Jericho, who doesn't, its paradise. How was she on the ride home, how was the border??????

Names

Molly

Marley

Sasha

Barrett [big Grin]

She was no problem in the car, she just layed down and went to sleep or she sat looking out the window. The border was funny because the guy didn't even notice the dog until he asked me the purpose of the visit and I said to adopt the dog in the backseat and he said "Oh good for you, she's cute." That was it. Then it was "thank you have a nice day" [big Grin]

p.s. I am now leaning towards Barrett [Cool]

Archived