Esau

Uncle Funguy Productions Presents

Saturday March 1st 2003

Burt Neilson Band

@ The Pepper Jack Cafe

38 King Willaim st. Hamilton

(905)525-6666

19+ $8.00 Cover

Looking forward to this show,BNB's first appearance at PJC!!This is going be a great show folks,hope to see alot of smilin' Jambands folks at this one.

What a great way to end a three night run at Pepper Jacks!!

Dubmatic>Diesel Dog>BNB

Keep smilin'

quote:

Originally posted by Sarahbelle:

I'm pretty sure I'm going...I really really shouldn't cause I have a paper due but I thinkk I'm gunna anyways!!
[Wink]

I'm a BADASS.

Cheers,

Sarah

Lovely new avatar, Sarah - very classy! [big Grin]

You Badass you!

Hmmmmm... hard to say. I was totally committed to the idea last night but I'm getting seriously low on funds and it's too difficult to go out and not sample Kenny's 'wares' all night. I imagine that by the time midnight rolls around I'll be swinging from the rafters at home and will need to get out and channel some of that energy into a room full of people. So, I guess that means in all likelyhood I will be there.

50 ways to leave your lover

wow, D Dog played that on friday night as well and at a party earlier in the week someone had the sheet music and was trying to learn it and a local r and b band played it either sunday or wednesday AND I heard it on the radio twice since monday...

holy comeback Mr. Simon!!!

I have a hazy recollection of (maybe?) Jeff or Gav saying it was kinda similar to a Steven Stills tune. Maybe anyone who's familiar with it knows...

Lots of good times, it's great to put names and faces together!! I can't wait for the G-Spot this Wednesday!

Just wanna thank everybody who came out last night to BNB first show at PJC and making it such a great time.

Great meeting everybody that I haven't met before.

* The dancin' hatchet got a good work out last night........gonna have to sharpen 'er up.

Give'r

Archived