Jambands.ca

All-Star Musician Survivor

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day 2 - Trey

If they were on an island, Marley would be cultivating the dank, Lennon would be licking frogs, Dylan would be inventing a new language only he could understand and Neil (the only Canadian) would be their king.

...Trey would be that annoying kid in the background...

-

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by weezy:

-

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (wipe tears)

Weezy, you have taken this game to the next level. Well done.

Holy, the white board behind Dylan even has some messed up language written on it.... priceless.

Guest Low Roller

4 pages in two days???? What the hell have I unleashed on the Sanctuary?

Day #2 brought some definite excitment. Allegiances were being broken, strategies were being devised, and votes were cast in the name of spite... Surely this game is worthy of the name Survivor.

I was happy to see that votes were still being cast for contestants who's safety was virtually guaranteed for another day. Don't consider your vote squandered either. It is important to cast a vote for who you feel deserves to be outed, not for who is currently in the lead (just to be cool). You may also consider casting your vote strategically to safeguard your favorite contestant........

But I digress. After tabulating the results for Day #2, it will come as no great surprise who our next outcast will be. With 63% of the votes, ladies and germs, I give you Trey.

-

Now things are going to get interesting. We have come down to the final four:

• Bob Marley
  • Bob Dylan
  • Neil Young
  • John Lennon

Four of the very best to ever grace us with their musical talents. Four gentlemen who have influenced generations. Four musicians who's names will forever be engraved in the annals of music lore. Yet one of them will be voted off on Day #3.

Who is it going to be? Cast your votes for Day #3.

Archived