Jambands.ca

All-Star Musician Survivor

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, lennon/the beatles made more of a musical impact on the world than any band, ever, ever, ever, and he's already gone! out of personal preference, i'm keeping marley around for now, so that leaves neil and bob. i'd have to say they are pretty much neck in neck as far as greatness, and as such, i'm going canadian on this one. so sorry huxy, my vote remains in the dylan category.

and until i get a fricken ring your idle threats will have no effect on me. [smile]

p.s. marcO your dear john letter really was fucking beautiful.

HAS THE SURVIVOR SERIES THROWN IN ONE OF THEIR USUAL TRICKS?

IN AN ATTEMPT TO THROW A TWIST INTO THE MATCH, A PREVIOUSLY SNUBBED JERRY GARCIA HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN... SENDING THE REST OF THE CONTESTANTS INTO PANIC MODE!

No? OK... I vote off Neil Young next.

If Jerry WERE there, we all know who would be crowned King... now don't we?

Are you telling me that Jerry Garcia should be crowned king over Bob Dylan? Bob Dylan is with out a doubt the greatest songwriter of all time. As MarcO said before he influenced all on this list and any other list you could come up with. If Dylan doesn't get crowned king it should be because Elvis and that's it and I would even want to argue that.

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

Okay, this is getting serious people.

WE MUST SAVE NEIL YOUNG!
!!!

The Bob's are splitting the vote and if this continues Neil will lose this round. Right now I count it Dylan 8 Marley 11, so all Neil believers must lean on Marley and stop splitting up the votes!

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE NEIL YOUNG vote Marley, and if you've voted Dylan already, change your vote!

We gotta save Neil. C'mon now.

Quite the inspirational campaign speech there Velvet. But if I may identify a slight tactical error on your quest to save Neil Young... How about voting for someone?

Through deduction I'm assuming you're voting for Marley, but can you confirm that?

hmmmm.....I'm sensing some fishy votes here, believe me I've worked enough Liberal Party nominations to know that some of these people coming out of the woodwork to vote, may in fact have already voted under a different name....

If Dylan loses, and it's close, me and Sheila Copps will be launching an appeal.

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Hux:

hmmmm.....I'm sensing some fishy votes here, believe me I've worked enough Liberal Party nominations to know that some of these people coming out of the woodwork to vote, may in fact have already voted under a different name....

If Dylan loses, and it's close, me and Sheila Copps will be launching an appeal.

Yeah, this '1K' dude (if that is his real name) reeks of suspicion.... Who art thou 1K???

If members #280 and #281 decide to vote, both who go by the name "Sammy", then I'm declaring shenanigans.

(Insight into this little inside joke: Sammy's a cat)

Archived