Jambands.ca

Bela Fleck @ Ottawa Jazzfest!!!

gentlemonkey

That is sweet. and yes bradm I do believe there will be a nero show on Canada day this year. probably two sets after the fireworks.

as a side note. I believe with the new look of this board, GM's avatar is slightly larger. I've never noticed his creepy wandering beady eye on the right..... scary stuff...

And Wayne Shorter too, Jesus!

I'm cautiously optimistic for Ottawa festivals this year as I'd heard they would be losing some of their funding. The Bluesfest lineup was pretty stellar and I can't imagine them being able to tope that but who knows right?

Nice on the Bela.....the 40 Main Canada Day kegger is also on track, the new neighbours just moved in actually, verdict: HEADY!!!

(phew) ::

Note to self: book Friday, July 2, off...I went to work last year on July 2, after ferriswheeler on Saturday, Willie Nelson+moe.+The Dead on Sunday, ferriswheeler on Monday, kegger at 40 Main + (one set only of) nero on Tuesday, and, well, I was slightly less than productive Wednesday...

Aloha,

Brad

Yep, looks like it's the Jazzfest for me this year. Bluesfest rumours are crappy up to now. Bryan Adams?!

Reckless Kelly is playing, alt-country band. I won their CD "Under the Table and Above the Sun". Guess I should listen to it more.

And Birdman stage is there again this year, so I'll hang out there.

Are you sure Taj Mahal is coming?

Taj Mahal and George Thorogood were up on Pollstar a while back. I heard they got in trouble(and possibly fined) by the promoter and told to take their names off. I'm not 100% sure but my guess is they will both be there.