Jambands.ca

VOTE FOR SAFETY 4TH'S NEW AVATAR

M

Okay, I truly love the Coventry Pickle story--classic stuff!

And the photo--a moment captured brilliantly. Gotta love the action shot!

My only issue stems from the fact that I can't really tell if that's a pickle being hurled at the fellow atop the RV or of that's a projectile piece of poo being flung from his ass to the unsuspecting crowd below...

Think about it.

i vote #7 too :: ... with #1 as a runner up.

and EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!! not the pony!!!!! :: ew! ew! ew! (heehee,sorry fairysari! ::). somebody on the ween forum has that as their avatar, that creepy little thing freaks the begeezus outta me. yuck! i can't even look at it! it's like a big prancing radioactive slug! *shudder* those teeth...EW!!!!

Guest Low Roller
i vote #7 too :: ... with #1 as a runner up.

and EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!! not the pony!!!!! :: ew! ew! ew! (heehee,sorry fairysari! ::). somebody on the ween forum has that as their avatar, that creepy little thing freaks the begeezus outta me. yuck! i can't even look at it! it's like a big prancing radioactive slug! *shudder* those teeth...EW!!!!

bunchies_clear1.gifbunchies_clear1.gifbunchies_clear1.gifbunchies_clear1.gifbunchies_clear1.gifbunchies_clear1.gifbunchies_clear1.gifbunchies_clear1.gif