Jambands.ca

Strippers at Bonnaroo?!?! (NSFW)

Freeker

Strippers have never done much for me.... I have gone several times with friends to the stip joints, and I just don't get it. Sure some of them are attractive (the ones without the plastic parts), but I just don't get tured-on being at a place with a bunch of gross, drooling, horny guys goggling at a woman that wants nothing to do with anybody there.

There is nudity there, but no sexuality whatsoever. Call me old-fashioned, but if I am with a naked woman, I want her to be there for me, not because she can get a toonie between her breasts.

I'll take Paan Is Gay for a thousand Alex.......

omfg.

haha. If Paan didn't type out the following, I'd think it would be unfair to make fun of him...but the way I read his post made me wanna call him a fancy boy too. (I edited it to read the way I read it. My fuzzy brain missed the word 'with')

Call me old-fashioned, but if I am a naked woman, I want her to be there for me, not because she can get a toonie between her breasts.

Yeah,

I'll take Paan Is Gay for a thousand Alex.......

The question is:

How do I score on the internets?

Alrighty, give me Hot Cars for 200

Just because you get off sitting in a room with a bunch of horny guys touching themselves under the table while watching a woman that loathes you all doesnt' mean that we all get off on that.

I'll take 'I can't get any so I'll pay to watch a girl' for $1000.