Jambands.ca

GWAR - Tonight (Dec 4), Elements, Kitchener

questcequecest?

But it's gross, and if it's below zero like it is in Ottawa right now, it will be uncomfortable to say the least on the way home.

In case you don't like getting sprayed with shit, regardless of stain-causing ingredients, stay out of the area.

great show! the costumes were outrageous, and pretty much every song was accompanied by a severed limb or head that would then spew red, green , blue or clear liquid all over the floor crowd. ...like a constant garden hose turned on the crowd.

the crowd was all ages and raging! topless chicks, stinking hippies, tattoed goths... everyone. a lot of moshing and crowd surfing, much to the dismay of the security, and delight of the band. the band would occasionally spray security in the back of the heads as they were dragging crowd surfers off the floor. at one point they said "...the violence. it's funny, keep doing it!"

good time, very entertaining. fyi, i stayed a safe distance back....

haha, no pictures. not allowed.

reminds me of another comical event(s).. the place was packed, so security was having a hard time getting around to all the little scuffles. the security guy in front of me would push his way around closing peoples cell-cams, and if he couldn't reach, he's shine his flashlight directly at the camera to try and 'overexpose' the picture. this dork was taking his job waaaay to seriously, we had to laugh at his futile efforts.

the last ottawa show someone managed to steal a 14 foot sword from backstage. my security friend saw them take it but let it go because it was so hilarious. they were waiting at the bus stop to go home with a 14 foot sword, covered in fake blood