Jambands.ca

NFL 2008-2009 Season

Thorgnor

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy better watch out for the Chargers next week! That will be the best game IMO. Can't wait.

I couldnt agree more. Marquee. We are going to watch two teams that had some serious struggles/adversity throughout the season but have potent personell on each side of the line.

Yes. I am that cliched when it gets this big. All we can do is watch.

And Badams? I really hope to see Miami do some damage. Wicked storyline with that team. Great ending even if it ends here. Fuck Brett Farve. I am officially angry with him seeing Mangini fired.

I would agree the Dolphins year has been a success even if they lose but BOY do I want them to win.

They can beat Baltimore but they have to play mistake free football. In the game earlier this year Chad threw an interception for a TD. That just can't happen Sunday. Baltimores D is daunting... hopefully Miami can find a way through it.

fuÇk rich gannon, and Tim brown!!!

Did either of those guys come out of retirement and fuck over the Raiders, forcing them to make a trade to another team where its all about "me me me" and then throw a hissy fit because the coach called them out during a video session because they werent playing well?

Nooooooooooooooooooo.............fuck Brett Farve. I used to have a ton of respect for him. And what did he do when it all mattered?

1 TD, 3 INT's

Mangini ends up getting fired, not Brett. He is the white man's Terrell Owens. Sure, he has won his superbowl but that was over 10 years ago. Time to come to the inevitable realization the rest of us know Brett and stop screwing around with franchise's futures.

(So says the guy who has been defending Mats Sundin)

fuÇk rich gannon' date=' and Tim brown!!![/quote']

Did either of those guys come out of retirement and fuck over the Raiders, forcing them to make a trade to another team where its all about "me me me" and then throw a hissy fit because the coach called them out during a video session because they werent playing well?

Nooooooooooooooooooo.............fuck Brett Farve. I used to have a ton of respect for him. And what did he do when it all mattered?

1 TD, 3 INT's

Mangini ends up getting fired, not Brett. He is the white man's Terrell Owens. Sure, he has won his superbowl but that was over 10 years ago. Time to come to the inevitable realization the rest of us know Brett and stop screwing around with franchise's futures.

(So says the guy who has been defending Mats Sundin)

My humble apologies... I was totally talking way too much rum drunk bullshit. Plus I had no idea about the video room thing.

Thanks for letting me vent! I feel muuuuch better.

Reggie!!!

Peace.

I would agree the Dolphins year has been a success even if they lose but BOY do I want them to win.

They can beat Baltimore but they have to play mistake free football. In the game earlier this year Chad threw an interception for a TD. That just can't happen Sunday. Baltimores D is daunting... hopefully Miami can find a way through it.

Oops :)