Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

Guest Low Roller

8 defencemen dressing tonight apparently if you wish to draw conclusions from morning practice.....

Pax/Koivu/Dagger

Kovy/Plex/Dandy

Big Tits/Higgins/Kosto

Gorges/Lapierre/Rock

Begin and Little Tits are sitting.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I can see this suspension digging an even deeper hole in the Habs' psyche... I can almost hear Carbs screaming on the bench "Don't give up on the play!" and Plex roared out there trying to be a warrior (for once) and now he's going to serve two games. Negative reinforcement?

get a grip.

Exactly. Slewfooting is facking dirty and should get harsher suspensions for professionals because they know how dangerous it is.

Assuming that is the suspension we are talking about of course. I didnt see it but TissueMan mentioned Pleks quickly in an email earlier today involving a moment in the game and I was pissed off because I facking hate that stuff. You can break serious bones pulling a punk move like that.

Ever been slewfooted LowRoller? Or at full speed for that matter? You can have the best balance but all of a sudden you are parrallel to the ice and heading straight for the boards.

I can see this suspension digging an even deeper hole in the Habs' psyche... I can almost hear Carbs screaming on the bench "Don't give up on the play!" and Plex roared out there trying to be a warrior (for once) and now he's going to serve two games.
You have quite the vivid imagination. Clearly it must be from watching too many of your chick flicks.