Jambands.ca

Why's 'ersh not in the Trews banner?

Blurry

Pretty much. There's some shots that I'm in... but all the promo photos that are getting used right now were taken last year.

I heard a couple of years ago that Sean got in shit for shaving his head right after all the promo shots had been taken for the upcoming album, and they all had to be re-done.

It was pretty much the day after all the Den Of Thieves promo shots were done that he shaved his head. They didn't re-do them, but it wasn't smiled upon either by the internals. hehe.

You don't deserve this sort of shoddy treatment...there's only one thing you can do...demand they produce new posters including you...and then shave your head (& beard), naturally.

I'm just checking my playlist for Thursday and low and behold, The Trews are the featured artist on MuchMusic's Spotlight video flow program. The 30 minute video pack airs at 8:30 and 2:00am. The videos are (in order): "Every Inambition", "Not Ready to Go", "Tired of Waiting", "She's So Leaving", "Yearning", "Hold Me in Your Arms" and "Man of Two Minds." I believe that's all their videos. Are you in there somewhere 'ersh?

Yup.... the newest one, Man of Two Minds. And Paranoid Freak as well... the 2nd last video... although I heard MM didn't like it... Boo! It had the Rogers guy in it. And a Sasquatch. But not much of us.

There's a bunch more videos than that as well. Thanks for the heads up!

whatever I am just looking for any excuse to bring up the BK ANGRY BURGER - almost want to go try one and eat it all ANGRY like.

ha! I thought I heard them say "angry burger" on the commercial last night. I figured I must not have heard right.

Found out one of my friends on the way to Browntown to see Jeff/Mike last night entered a BK and screamed his order very angrily with use of swear words. Obviously ordering an angry burger. :)

In addition, his girlfriend just happened to go out this past halloween as the one and only Burger King - she made the costume herself - the head a huge paper mache - awesome - and she was about 7ft tall with it on (she's +/- 6ft tall herself) anyway she still has pics of it on her phone...so I guess they were a hit - staff loved them, gave them free onion rings and brought their food to their table for them.

I SO WISH I WAS THERE TO WITNESS!!!