Jambands.ca

Come Together Fest Labour Day Weekend Schedule

mark tonin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm only getting the chance to get up there for one day/night, i'm still looking forward to this. Our plan is to roll in on Saturday afternoon.

Looking forward to checking out the 'new' band there Deeps, and definitely the Stand Up Guys (and all to follow).

Briefly looked up the Dirk Quinn band as I have never heard them before, and it looks as though that has the potential to be a great set as well.

Let the good times roll!

And sunshine too? Who would have thunk it.

looks like Kristy and I may be in for Sunday night. Does anyone know what the cost would be for one night.

I'm guessing $30-$40

Wow! Definetly been a few years for me then. I remember when it was about that for the whole weekend. Im not bitching just observing. I was hoping for somewhere arouund 20-25 considering its 75 for the weekend. 25 per day sounds good to me. Heres Hoping folks, its been too long!

Must Stash Hat won't be able to play CTMF on Sun.

We're going to be playing at Ontario Place part of Chinese Cultural Week.

The schedule for the weekend now reflects this fact. Note that the Stand Up Guys have also been removed from the schedule. It's still a full schedule so I'm not sure if the plan is to replace these 2 acts or to give the other bands more time.

Peace, Mark

I spoke with Mark Wilson earlier tonight and he is sounding excited and optimistic about the festival. And he's loving the weather forecast for the weekend. :)

He has been encouraging people who are going for the weekend to get tickets in advance ($75). Here is the pricing for anybody who shows up at the gate without an advanced ticket or a reservation:

$40 for a single night

$65 for two nights

$100 for the full weekend

Bravo to Mark Wilson for keeping this grassroots festival going for ten years!

Peace, Mark