Jambands.ca

Furthur tix

MoMack

You know what, I was up front for Mule in Toronto and ended up moving backwards to about 8 - 10th row because the sound was so much sweeter...

Probably find the same thing at Shea's. But its almost always easier to go back move up...

ps. don't forget Shea's is a stupid no alcohol except during set break place. In other words, BYOB

Oh shit. I didn't know we could get tickets today... ball dropped.

i didnt realize that there was a musictoday presale either. looks like you can still get tix for all shows but barton hall

http://furthur.tickets.musictoday.com/Furthur/calendar.aspx

Yeah I checked into this right after my above post...I'm thinking I'll take my chances with the general onsales...I want good seats for this. Hopefully I won't be dissapointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I ended up being dissapointed that I didn't nab what I could through pre-sales...was hoping for better and now we wound up on the balcony. Sound should be good from there I suppose. Would have had decent floor seats if my stupid credit card company wasn't asking for a verification code. That has only happened to me twice in all of my credit card purchases and both times there is a cluster fuck (meaning they don't accept the password that I have, and then when they give the option to change it by entering in your security code & birth date they tell me the info is not valid)...WTF??? I need to call them and seriously complain.

Nevertheless, looking forward to this show and a 'heady' 'epic' night out with Wassink Wild Card!

Would have had decent floor seats if my stupid credit card company wasn't asking for a verification code. That has only happened to me twice in all of my credit card purchases and both times there is a cluster fuck (meaning they don't accept the password that I have, and then when they give the option to change it by entering in your security code & birth date they tell me the info is not valid)...WTF??? I need to call them and seriously complain.

I had the same thing happen to me during the Phish MSG onsale rush. I completely forgot about the verification code, which I had set up during a previous transaction (a long time prior). Same thing happened where I opted to put in my security code instead (once I saw that link) but apparently at that point I was spit out of the system. Bastards...

I've got Barton Hall Tix that I'm 99% sure that I won't be able to use. I'm not ready to give them up so quickly because I'm still pipe dreaming over here, but if anyone is interested in buying them from me when I realize that I can't make it, pm me and I'll let you know when the time comes.

Aside from that, I've got my Portland, OR tix for gen. adm on the floor. :)