Jambands.ca

Addison Groove Project & Diesel Dog @ Pepper Jack's

briguy

id say about 75% of the shows here in ptbo are all ages, and everything here is smoke-free, so that may be the reason. i understand why some people dont throw all-agers but it pisses me off nevertheless when i cant make it to a show that id love to be at, but i only got a year to go anyways.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figure it like this: I've seen nero about 9 times now while I've never seen Addison Groove Project. I'll have the opportunity to see nero another 9 times in the coming year. It's unlikely I will have another good opportunity to see Addison Groove Project in the coming year. Lastly, and I know this doesn't apply to everyone but, I can stumble from my house to AGP that night yet I would require wheeled transportation to see nero.

Couple all that with probably seeing nero the night before in Guelph and I've got a pretty easy decision on my hands!

I'm sure everyone will have a good party wherever the end up! I know I will! [big Grin]

It's the final countdown! Addison Groove Project in 4 days!

Now, I'm assuming that with a Diesel Dog opener, the K-W give'r fraternity will be in attendance!? What do you say guys? QQC? Thorgnor? LMP? PP? Sugarmegs? Et al? 'Sup guys?! You in!?

This is the night that is going to redefine "party" in the city of Hamilton. Look out!

Archived