Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
teetervillestation

D Dog, MarkWilson, ShoeshineBoys New Years!

ctowns, shoot me some names from Chatham, i'm dying to know. Is it Campbell and all that rifraff, cuz if it is Port Dover will never, and i mean never be the same again. The entire Death Squad in one place has only happened but a few times EVER!

quote:

Originally posted by PalacePrincess:

hmmmmmmm, i wonder if we'll finally get to meet the mysterious backbacon or if he'll sissypants out at the last minute just like every other time he's supposedly coming out to give'r....
[Razz]

Umm, well I am planning on making it out, but yes, as always, there is a very good chance I'll be sissypantsing out once the time nears. I just can't take the pressure, ya know.

Thanks for your concern, PP! [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by PalacePrincess:

hmmmmmmm, i wonder if we'll finally get to meet the mysterious backbacon or if he'll sissypants out at the last minute just like every other time he's supposedly coming out to give'r....
[Razz]

watch what you say about chatham backbacon!

Check your she-mail bacon...

Schwa, not sure if Campbell and those cats are gonna make it, but there is always a possibility. I'm bringing some of Chathams finest so I hope everyone wears their new stain proof dockers, cause this one is gonna get messy.

quote:

Originally posted by backbacon:

quote:

Originally posted by insta-gator:

watch what you say about chatham backbacon!

huh?

just trying to defend what little rep you got left bro. [Wink]

missed ya on saturday. [Frown]

I am own army.

I know chickenbutta mentioned swinging by and grabbin me....also offered me a ride. ;)We are a force on our own...

I imagine I will be in attenednce with the Milton crew....

haha, don't worry, backbacon, i'm just teasing... i thought maybe if i called you sissypants you'd show up for sure. [big Grin] schwa keeps getting us give'r gangers all excited with "oooh! backbacon's coming tonight!" tales.... and then much to our crushing disappointment it never turns out. we're all just very excited to finally meet you, other chapters of give'r (i.e. the chatham death squad) are always a delight to encounter. so don't be a sissy, come out & fuckin' give'r!

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say that backbacon can give'r without any problems...if any of ya'll feel different then my office is open...come on down and we'll "talk" about it.... [Wink][Razz]

Get ready...I got a new SHN kick thats gonna be showcased on NYE. [Mad]

On another note...my tickets are secured...I have an extra it appears now,so if any you saps need one just say..we'll call it a gift.(meaning its on me)

ps.I have that Ekoosktic Hookah show for ya Keri..let me know if ya still want it.

quote:

Originally posted by backbacon:

Y'all sound like a fun bunch. Better not disappoint me! Tell your buddies too!
[big Grin]

We aim to please Backbacon and the girls will be dressed to impress! (still planning on sporting those tu-tus marie, simone and schwa?) The gang will be out in full force - you won't be disappointed! Can't wait to finally meet you!

Thought I'd better bump this portion of the thread for all interested parties;

quote:

Anybody wanna do this before bed;

Annual Polar Bear Swim January 1st

Start the New Year as a spectator or a participant, 1:00pm at main beach.

quote:

Originally posted by c-towns:

Thought I'd better bump this portion of the thread for all interested parties;

quote:

Anybody wanna do this before bed;

Annual Polar Bear Swim January 1st

Start the New Year as a spectator or a participant, 1:00pm at main beach.

I'm in....I meet with folks on jan 1st usually...for the same thing.

Oh yeah....

aganlos said thay have rooms but they won't rent them out if there is going to be partying there because there are people who live in the hoteland they want 100 a night, and the erie place said they had no rooms for rent. is like a big hotel like a comfort in or something around there?

where is everyone else staying?

i called a few it seemd like a hastle, if someone findsa a cottage i'll pitch , but thats about it, i don't really have to time to search out hotels and challets, but is anyone finds one let me know