Jambands.ca

Thanks VVilly!

MamaPink

I'm at work so I can't really spend a lot of time typing but I do have to say something:

Thank all of you for coming and helping us to warm our house in such a memorable fashion. That was absolutely a blast. Rocky cooking up a storm in the kitchen from 2pm until 10pm was incredible. All the musicians playing from 11pm until 7am blew my mind. We've got lots of pictures that I'm going to have to spend some time picking through and posting!

Thanks again everyone. You made the party; all we did was provid a spot. You all bring tears of happiness to my eyes.

Love and peace!

Can I just say....

Here's a big KISS to both of you!!! (Leanne and Willy...well..and everyone else...that is)

That was a great time...I needed the smiles and laughter...it cheered me up unconditionally!!!

I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends and honestly, as Willy stated, such happiness brings tears to my eyes!!

Friends forever and always,

(i hope this isn't too cheesy..haha)

<----Marie---->

Can I just say....

Here's a big KISS to both of you!!! (Leanne and Willy...well..and everyone else...that is)

That was a great time...I needed the smiles and laughter...it cheered me up unconditionally!!!

I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends and honestly, as Willy stated, such happiness brings tears to my eyes!!

Friends forever and always,

(i hope this isn't too cheesy..haha)

<----Marie---->

Hey Hey Everybody!

Thanks to everyone who made it out to our party to break in the house. I can't imagine this 100 year old house has seen the likes of a party like that EVER. Thanks to all the out of towners for making the trip in and special thanks to Mark T. and Rocchi for the great music and food. Also thanks to Donner for all the help and the drunken ice run. Hehehehehe

Great pics LMP. Looking forward to seeing yours Brian. From the amount of pics we have I must have been stumbling around for a while with the camera. Willy will get them up asap.

Is it just me or does it seem everyone knows how to play guitar but me. Thanks to everyone who played......hours and hours of amazing music.

Maybe we'll make this and annual thing.....what do you think Willy? [Eek!]

THANKS EVERYONE!! I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends to celebrate the event. Hugs and lots of kisses to you all.

Leanne

Oh ya Sunshine.....it seems we might be heading into good old Ottawa this weekend. Party!!!

What can i say.

Two of my very favourite people go and throw one of if not THE best house party i've ever been to. Thank you both for the invite and making me a part. The food was great (Rock), the music was amazing (Mark Wilson et al..) and the company was second to none. The people that i've met in the last nine months have blown the top off of my life, cheers to you all, i'm glad to have met'cha.

This weekend was one for the books [Cool]

ah, "the handsome young thorgnor"

yes, yes, yes, a big huge giant THANK YOU to willy & leanne for probably the most legendary house party ever! what an amazing night. start to finish and i am still drooling over that lovely shrimp. MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! go rocky!!! i am keeping you in mind for any future catering opportunities! yummy yummy.

and miss pink, yet AGAIN another amazing job on the website pictures! i just love it. i get to relive all the wonderful things we do every time i visit your site, only this time they are complete with pants peeing captions. bless you oh pink one. [big Grin]

Oh yea, funny thing: The chef, Rocchi, was asleep in the basement at the end of the night. The good thing about that is that we spent the entire day Sunday drinking, laughing, and eating more of his creations.

After several gourmet pizzas, here were our just desserts:

-

Archived