Jambands.ca

Question of the Day

h

sorry gm, i just had to think of something quick and i thought it was a funny night...

i doubt it was the funniest thing, but one image that comes to mind is coming along to Swarma king to see the lineup out the door down the block only to realize that we knew every single person in that line - also when BB told me to order the chicken swarma cuz 'thats all they have'... when he said that i unfortunately looked up at the beef - whoa that looked like dead old shoe leather... that was funny to me. especially because the chicken looked sooo good - real meat new and juicy etc...

ok i find weird things funny

So this girl walks into the bar.... she is seemingly upset at paying the cover charge.... "it will be totaly worth it" I tell her, she agrees but goes on to tell me that she just paid to see The Hammerheads at Barrymore's but that they had gone country and were playing country music so she left and came to Babylon.

Being a good promoter I didn't bother to tell her that what she saw was the opening band and that the Hammerheads would be on later. I just took her money.

A few hours later I found her on the dance floor and asked how she was enjoying the show... she smiled, giggled and gave me a hug... while locked in the embrace I whisper to her the truth about the Hammerheads....... she looks at me in horror and as I started to walk away she started spanking my ass for "being a naughty doorman" hahaha good work if you can get it

wink.gif" border="0

i whent to the ottawa 4/20 neromoma show. the funnest thing was after the show we whent to this place (sworma king) that had the garlic patato's. i heard alot about the garlic all night and when it came time to get them they were out. lol we had to wait. then when we got them u crazy fuckers put even more garlic on them.

HOLY FUCK THATS A SHIT LOAD OF GARLIC

I was standing outside the Corel centre waiting for a bus in a massive crowd of people, I heard a frantic scream and saw a saw a girl running along side of a moving bus pounding on the windows. When the bus finally cames to a stop she went in and draged out a guy with a confused 420'ish look on his face, apparently he had got on the wrong bus.

Anyways, they finish it off with a cheesey- movie-type-embrace (girl crying, guy doing his best not to fall over) as the crowd cheers and claps.

It was crazy and a bit annoying because they were cutting into my Nero time.

( give her a yaer or two and she'll be tired of him making her take care of him shocked.gif" border="0 )

i remembered something else actually, when i first got there and encountered ms. hux, she yells excitedly above the music

"Heather! How are they treating you?! Like a Queen ??!! They better all be making you welcome! You let me know the second they don't!!"

That was so sweet, yet just a little bit frightening too smile.gif" border="0 i'm not even sure who they were so i'm glad everyone is always so damn nice to me cuz the little blonde ones can sometimes be the most dangerous!

I guess I'd have to attach another funny note to the garlicidents.

The cabby telling us all in his cab that we all reak of garlic pretty much makes me laugh.

Then again, one of the funniest images in my head is back at Velvets, drunken me and a giggles screwing around with a drunken "New Speedway Boogie", and Velvet joined in with a Didgereedoo. That was priceless.