Jambands.ca

Walfredo's rumors are getting sketchy

NewRider

Is this for real...it really blows my mind that that this is the truth. No offence against Phish...but Sarnia?!* Have any of you ever been to sarnia? Not much happening there. "The Hip" @ bayfest last year was incredible enough and now Phish...not sure if I can piture that just yet. [Eek!]

its would be a great spot to have a phish show with localtion being right on the boarder you would get all the U.S. heads and Canada heads there. (so phish mite be able to sell out a show in canada this time) but i do see some issues that will be there. i grew up in and around sarnia this city is more toxic then the hammer. and the bay fest is well know for its rednex's and drunkin fighting. i've seen it first hand many many times. that whole area is full of closed minded people.

All this Sarnia talk is getting me excited. That's my hood. If Phish play there, you're all coming over to my place. Each and every one of you. No excuses [Wink] As for the closed minded rednecks...that's only mostly true. There's also a really solid group of kids there. After all it's where i got my love for Blind Melon and as a result, my love for good tunes and good times. Plus the whole city is on the beach...that makes for great between concert fun. I guess it's too bad that it's ony a rumour.

new rumour: I got this from a friend working at a Subway shop, he heard it from the vegetable delivery man, whose name is Ernie, just like Trey:

July 19th @ Dundas Driving Park Bandshell, Dundas, Ontario

I'll be offering camping space on my parents' backyard: $75 a car-load. Book early! This'll be the best Dundas concert of the season!

[Razz]

Archived