Jambands.ca

Am I The Only One Not Doing Any Phish Shows?

shainhouse

I'm going to be missing all of feb tour as well. Fortunately I got my hamptons. Looks like the best I can look forward to after that is this:

BIG DAY OUT

JANES ADDICTION

UNDERWORLD

FOO FIGHTERS

KRAFTWERK

THE MUSIC

LUKE SLATER

WILCO

MURDERDOLLS

PJ HARVEY

THE WAIFS

DJ KID KENOBI

QUEENS OF THE STONEAGE

DEFTONES

Sure as hell ain't Phish at Woosta.

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

I'm not doing any either... for rather obvious reasons, ha-ha-ha!

Brian.

Dude, at least you get to see Toto! What I wouldn't give for a Toto Canadian tour this Winter....

Yeah, that is true... plus, Quiet Riot are playing at the army base nearby (really!), but I probaly can't go - what with not being in the American Army, and all... [Roll Eyes] Am I *ever* getting ripped off... no Phish, no Quiet Riot... I guess I'll just have to take solace in the Toto show...

Brian.

Just feel good you can go to the shows now or summer!Unless they come to Toronto or Canada in general,I can't see em,The good old US of A deems me an undesirable and refuses me entry,if I get caught trying to cross,well lets not talk about that.

I did sneak across for Trey in Saratoga Springs in 01,close call.

C.C.W,N.C.A(1),N.C.A(1)

Al Capone [Mad]

well, I don't have tickets but I figure I'll go down and stand around with my finger in the air yelling "Guaca-tamales!!" and see what happens... [Wink]

I found out they don't have seven layer burritos in the states (at least in michigan) so I'm gonna load up my whole trunk on the way down and do the whole tour [big Grin]

Guest Low Roller

Blane,

What is this BIG DAY OUT thing you speak of? Jane's Addiction, Underworld, Kraftwerk, PJ Harvey and Wilco on the same bill?? Where the hell is that!?