Jambands.ca

Friday in Toronto

Alexis

Guest Low Roller

I'm going to be in Hamilton this week-end. Where's the party at? Smokestack is an option. I liked what I heard when they played Ottawa last year. Any other hot spots in town on Friday or Saturday?

A band called Manitoba is playing the Casbah in Hamilton on Friday night. Who's got the skinny on this band?

Who's hitting up Primus on Saturday in Tdot?

A band called Manitoba is playing the Casbah in Hamilton on Friday night. Who's got the skinny on this band?

I think Canned Beats was raving about these guys...two drummers + a guitar?

My advice is go to Smokestack; I'm hoping this show will have a big enough draw for them to come back a few more times to build support enough to extend a trip through Ontario/Quebec.

Aloha,

Brad

Holy shit, Manitoba!!!!

I'd drive if i didn't have to pay for gas and a ticket (not that i'm trying to get a deal happenin...that's just the skinny. $$ woes...

i saw them when scalpers wanted $80 for a primus ticket. I went with Brahm and Bobby Jones. we were the last 3 people into lees palace on a totally packed sunday night (like i said with primus in town).

one of my 10 fave shows with the slip, bill frisell, and 7 others i haven't ranked yet.

it was AWESOME. that should be everybody's bet...sorry shainhouse but if i was in the area i'd pass on smokestack for manitoba. jambands are cool and all but manitoba's incredible. just depends on if you like less conventional music or not.

manitoba fer sure!!!!

If you're broke hit up caution jam

if you're adventurous hit up NxNE but understand it could be very hit and miss

if you're up for a jamband go to the hammer.

smokestack are killer.

and then there's the brass rail...music or strippers...it's your call.

Love that Manitoba album...

CB - Manitoba's in Toronto on Friday, July 9th at Harbourfront (it's a full band show) and it's FREE!!!

He's doing a DJ set afterparty at Rancho Relaxo after.

Next day (July 10th) Manitoba will be in Ottawa for the bluesfest too!

Manitoba is at the Casbah in Hamilton on FRIDAY JUNE 18. Same night at Kimock I believe.

Just to make sure you're not confused. Tonight there is a Velvet Underground Open Stage/Tribute at the Casbah and Smokestack at PJC. Manitoba is next week, and if I wasn't at Phish, I'd be there in a second.

Guest Low Roller

Cool man. Hey, if you let me into the MuchMusic vault with a stack of blank tapes and a free reign to do as I please I might give you a copy of the MMJ show!

Cool man. Hey, if you let me into the MuchMusic vault with a stack of blank tapes and a free reign to do as I please I might give you a copy of the MMJ show!

Who's going to dub the videos from BetaSP, 3/4-inch and 1-inch to VHS? I've got work to do.