Jambands.ca

Beer Fest Did-You-Knows

Velvet

-Did you know that Alexander Keiths is a Labatts product?

-Did you know Cristal beer tastes like a blend of apple juice and urine?

-Did you know that the best way to get free merch is to ask when someone else is getting shut out?

-Did you know it's possible to single-handedly alter a temporary economy?

-Did you know that when beer-bunnies see a camera they freeze like deer in headlights?

Guest Low Roller

He probably stayed at the Beerfest to stare at the beer bunnies and play havoc with the local beerconomy.

Sorry I didn't come out last night folks! [color:"purple"]Studying was just too enthralling. ::

did you know - you missed out on the ultra hot big rock girl.

Stapes can vouch that it would've been worth you showing up late...she was there till about 9 or 10 i think. didn't see her after that.

did you know - you missed out on the best night of entertainment at this year's beerfest?

did you know - Zimmy's roommate can bark it up with the best of em

did you know - a bit of charm gets you more creemore??

What a fantastic night! I had a ton of fun and a ton of beer (I never noticed how loud my keyboard was until today). Beer + Festival = Way to much fun for a work night.

-Did you know that Velvet is a maniac?

Contact blew my mind once again. I love these guys. We even met famous people. I still don't really know who they are but I remember them being famous (and idiots). Can anyone help me out on this one?

Bouchey babe, can you please post those pics, they are awesome.

Crystal and Lynn, I totally missed you. This was your kind of paradise.

Hey looks like those famous people you met are Phil Giroux and Glen Humplik from the Tom Green Show. Cool. I've met them too years ago, when Ollie's band played on the Tom Green Show when it used to be filmed in Ottawa at Rogers 22.

We're planning to go to the Beerfest tomorrow. Going to Montreal tonight.

I was only in the Canadian tent for a photo op with the beer bunnies. There was only free Canadian for me.

Though I am a loser, and quite dopey-looking taboot, I do know how to have fun. And fun is what I had last night. Thanks for the free ticket guys!

-Did you know that Alexander Keiths is a Labatts product?

Yeah, microbreweries generally can't afford national advertising campaigns. :P;)

-Did you know Cristal beer tastes like a blend of apple juice and urine?

Is that Labatt Cristal? Are they giving it a push this summer?