Jambands.ca

Contest: Moses Mayes: Tuesday, July 13 in Toronto

Jay Funk Dawg

2004-07-13mosesmayes.gif

After a one year absence from the the spotlight, Moses Mayes is back to play some music....

jazzwinnipeg3.jpg

Moses Mayes

w/ Special Guests Riff Raft

Tuesday, July 13 - doors at 9PM

El Mocambo Downstairs

www.elmocambo.ca

By approaching live dance music with a carefully crafted sound, Moses Mayes's unique blend of funk, jazz, house, and Latin rhythms has had clubs packed across Canada. High energy vibes, combined with tight grooves, Moses Mayes's live show has fused the modern dj's cuts with the excitement and spontaneity of live instrumental music.

Check out Moses Mayes on Tour supporting his newest release... NEEDLE TO THE GROOVE moses_nttg_album.jpg [color:"brown"]

MOSES MAYES CONTEST:

I will be giving away (1)pair of tickets and (1)copy of the new CD... so please respond to this thread if you want to enter the ticket and CD contest. :: ::

ok contest closed.. Thanks to all who entered...

hmm... at random I put all your names is a hat, shuffled it around and the winners are

(1) Pair of Tickets for MOSES MAYES GOEST TO: NewRider

Please email me at 360@canoemail.com and I'll add your name to the guestlist.

(1) CD NEW CD " to: CARINI, pick up your CD at the El Mocambo on the date of the show, please email me your name.

Again, Thanks to all who entered the contest, please come by the El Mocamobo and introduce yourselves, I will be doing the door for this show.

peace!

jaydawg :P