Jambands.ca

Last laugh?

Esau

Its still there.

But if you can't read it here it is:

To all that bought Phish tickets to Coventry

Reply to: anon-36327926@craigslist.org

Date: 2004-07-14, 5:43AM EDT

Hahahahahahahaahhaha...better than BUFFETT! Saaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppssssssss.

My buddy told me to buy these and he was right....hahahahaaha...I had three pairs go for almost 1500 bucks on EBAY. Nevermind my Buffett night out that you idiots paid for...I just sold my last pair of Coventry tickets at the bargain basement price of 850 bucks just to put and end to it. Thanks for the Maui vacation...hahahaahahaha...my wife and I got 12 tickets and have made thousands profit...Nice 10 day vacation in Sept. coming up now almost all paid for because of you idiots, and thanks to the scalpers too...haahahahahahaha...see you at Buffett!!!!!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

karma is like religion

I myself don't believe in either.

After seeing 4 year old kids at the cancer clinic living the last years of their lives under chemo or radiation treatment machines,I ask myself,if karma does exsist then what could have this 4 year old child have done to deserve this?

karma is like religion

After seeing 4 year old kids at the cancer clinic living the last years of their lives under chemo or radiation treatment machines,I ask myself,if karma does exsist then what could have this 4 year old child have done to deserve this?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the basis of Karma was the next life. ie. reincarnation, ie what you do now gets you then.

But as Lennon said "Instant Karma's gonna get you"

karma is like religion

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the basis of Karma was the next life. ie. reincarnation, ie what you do now gets you then.

Strictly speaking, I think you're right.

But to the general non-Hindu world, I think the basic idea is that eventually, "you're gonna get what you deserve" whether it's in this life or the next.

I agree with Esau, though - it's all hogwash. Plus, when bad guys get their dues, it's usually at the hands of the very people they wronged - which makes it revenge, not karma.

No,your correct as far as I know,but another interpidtation(sp?) seems to be not just after life,but also current life.

Not meaning to take a poke or picking at you Willy.

But in this situation I percieve the thought of karma being related to the link I posted as being current life,since really,who wouldn't want to see this guy perhaps go to Maui and there be a severe hurricane that ruins his 10 day holiday that he paid for by scalping tickets,or he loses his wallett and all his cash and someone in need finds it and keeps it!

Although,this does not mean I believe in it,but more how I interpid it.