Jambands.ca

The Slip @ Evolve

dave-O

No this really is me. Watch would Pete say something like: "I don't know if mawkish or treacly best describes the music of the Cheese, add to that foppish and insipid which are sort of synonyms of mawkish meaning effectively falsely or overly sentimental as in the sentence 'the female vocals over the house break were mawkish at best.'"

But for the record that really was Pete who made up that whole rumour about the Slip in Guelph. I've heard some doubted that he was actually capable of such a thing to which I say even the vegan limp dick of weirdness can be mischievous from time to time.

I was actually skeptical at first there zero but then jumped with both feet with blind abandon because it was such a warm and lovely dream

prankster pete :: ;)

so The Slip at Evolve

already wanted to go but I'd say this would clinch it (barring cancellations of course... maybe we should just keep saying "its gonna be cancelled" until it happens to pull an anti-jinx... seems like everything that gets pumped right up in discussion befalls a tragic fate this year)

how fitting to be heading for the east coast again to see The Slip (even though it probably will be cancelled)

Can someone tell me why the king of stirring the pot and disturbing sh!t on this board, not to mention the first to hijack my good name is unable to take a spoonful of his own medicine? Seriously man, you love to dish it but you're a real pussy when it comes to payback time. Can you say hippycrite?