SURVIVOR 5- Back to Basics!!!!

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

eliminated_clapton.jpg

Thanks to the immunity that he gained, Bob Weir managed to escape day #1 intact. Indeed it was Eric Clapton who got the ax thanks to Gentlemonkey and his Weir-d fetish.

I was pleased to see that the Immunity Challenge added an extra element of amusement and unpredictability, and I'm sure it will come in handy in future rounds as Bob Weir has to fight to stay alive as the field of competitors narrows. Will Bob Weir, by hook or by crook, survive Day #2? And where was Hux today to protect his icon? Tune in tomorrow for more Survivor wackiness.

I wish that you people went to the Eric Clapton concerts at the ACC and/or the HSBC Arena this month. I would argue that Eric Clapton has influenced more kids to Pick up the guitar than any on this list. More than one of his heros B.B. King, and more than one of his best friends George Harrison. Clapton did the guitar solo on "My Guitar Gently Weeps" for God's sake.

As Cartman always says to Stan, Kyle, and Kenny "I hate you guys."

I vote off Bela Fleck again.

Guest Low Roller

Here's the Immunity Question for Day #2:

Who said the following quote:

"I've outdone anyone you can name -- Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Strauss. Irving Berlin, he wrote 1,001 tunes. I wrote 5,500."