Jambands.ca

board littering

bokonon

Bokonon. I fully enjoy. Keep it up. Things that aren't stirred become stagnant. When folks can't joke, the mind finds it'self broke. Besides, these are "discussion" boards. With this in mind, we can say whatever the fu©k we want and if someone is taken aback,.....well that just puts the ball in their court. As far as litter goes, I'd prefer witty endeavors in a usless thread over a bunch of drab drama an a usless thread.

Conclusion: If humans weren't aggitated to the point of insite, the content of their verbal intersections would not be worth listening to and we'd all be entirely borring.

peace

I do believe jazz man,that Lex knows I was kidding with her....hence my comment being in purple and our usual back & forth banter.

I wasn't suggesting anything about you or anybody in particular. I was simply stating what I thought about Lex's topic of litter and how beyond her aprehentions, I support her bantering. We're you eagerly waiting for someone to misunderstand you? I for one took it as sarcasm. If I was intending to reflect upon your comments, I would have quoted you,.. "hence", such as I have now.

strange.......

Nope,I wasn't "eagerly (a)waiting" anything,I just decided to shake things up abit and make my comment clear since I know how preachy & self righteous folks can be on here about explaining the obvious,like its a "discussion" board... ::

DOWNTOWN CANADA -- Larry McItrick, 20, claims to have "never spilled a beer, ever."

Larry, who loves drinking the Molson nectar, states that he has drank at least 75 cases of beer since he (*wink*) became of legal age, and during that run, has not once spilled a single ounce of beer.

Larry's friends believe him. They say that they have seen him pass out at parties while still clutching half-full bottles of Labatt's Blue, they've seen him tumble and somersault over coffee tables while holding on to mugs of Sleeman's Cream Ale, and they once saw him do a face plant into a rock garden while drinking a tall-boy of Molson Canadian. And not once did Larry lose control of his alcohol.

"Hell, I rolled my brother's snowmobile once while I was chugging back a can of Lucky lager," bragged Larry, who has come to be known as lucky himself.

"To prove how f*cking great a beer drinker I am, I'll do three backflips on a trampoline just to prove it. Hell, I don't have a drinking problem, I have a drinking gift!"

• 7 years later...