Jambands.ca

COVENTRY

RUSTLE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of bringing a 24 of KING cans and a bottle of jager across. and stopping at the derby line exit to buy a case of #9 and Longtrail. also groceries there probably, but maybe some stuff from home. probably buy a few hot meals there too. its like the week before Christmas or something. me so excitey!

hey, fyi - phish.com announced there will be a Farmer's Market inside the venue, allowing the locals to sell their fresh produce and various goods. Now, I can't go to Coventry, but if I was going, I'd be sure to stop by and give the locals some love. I think it's a great idea.

from www.phish.com

THE FARMERS' MARKET -- Always wished that you could get farm fresh food at a festival? This year we will have a real Vermont farmers' market featuring vegetables and fruit, pickles, jams, herbs, maple syrup, honey, breads, pies and other baked goods, cheese, and much more -- all made locally by Vermont farmers. The Farmers' Market will be located in The Commons and will be open for business on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11-4 PM.

haha! nice pic...i just decided to go this week - i was worried about the money..but WHO CARES? it's gonna be such a great party and it'll be my first and last ever phish show! it'll be worth it! Me, jeff and chewy are leaving friday morn! i can't wait!

I think I've already left...

I had a dream early this morning, about getting to the site, and finding that the concert area (which, in my dream, way 'way too small to hold 70,000) was actually a carnival midway, with rides all over the place, trailers set up at the back selling all kinds of stuff, lights, calliope music, the whole enchilada. The stage was tall, much taller than you'd expect, and there wasn't really an audience area, the audience would enjoy the midway while the show was going on. We saw all this from the road as we drove by, and we could see the whole thing because the midway/stage area was down (via a long embankment) from the road...as we drove by, out excitement grew and grew...it wasn't like we felt the magic, it was like we knew we were part of the magic...

The dream ended before we got to the mud, though...

Aloha,

Brad

I was wondering if y'all could do me one favour over the course of your Coventry weekend please?

Pop open a cold one and toss one back for MarcO. I wish I could go, I have a lot of respect for that band and they've given me some wonderful times with some of the most important people in my life. It's gonna be a great weekend of music, savour it.

thanks!