Jambands.ca

Douglas is a jerk!!! (warning...surly content!)

Douglas

Stella can keep me up anytimew

Del was just boring me to tears, so I was hoping that my suggestion of bedtime would put him to bed so that I could finally enjoy myself

jerk

Name once, just once, that I've gone to bed before you... I'm not the one who said, and I quote, "I'm a jerk, I'm going to bed...". Leave the partying to the big kids... Nice attemt Douglas, but no dice...

Guest Low Roller

What the fu©k is going on here? All I know is that this party is going on and that Douglas has made an early exit to lala land. Of course Delarina isn't looking exactly like the the whole f'n show either.

Low Roller rules.

Sunshine is a JERK!!

Sunshine couldn't even make it to the party!!! Boooooooooo!!

Sunshine played 18 holes of golf, was up at the crack of dawn....came home (all excited to see the crew)...hit the couch at 6:30pm (for a small power nap).....woke up at 11:00 - couldn't keep those sleepy eyes open....sniff, sniff....missed all the fun!!!

Oh well...sleep well needed!

sorry I missed the muppets again!!!! :: :: ::

No, No the golf was wicked - Jordan and I did best ball and shot a 77! Then we cleaned house with over $200 worth of prices!! Including a 26'er of Red Label Whiskey - (Which I wanted to share with everyone last night) but I suck!!

but 18 holes and walking for 5 hours - KILLED ME