Jambands.ca

New Eminem Video must see!!!!

U.FProductions

very much an anti-bush/get up and vote message.. and though I'm no fan of Eminem.. it's nice he's doing his part to mobilize people to the democratic process (as flawed as it may be)..

ignoring the politics though.. it's a good video from a film/animation standpoint.. well worth watching just for it's technical/creative merits

Powerful.

our generations version of Janis/Neil Young/Marley and other freedom fighting bands...

I know PJ and Springstein are doing their tour right now....but this has 10000x's the effect on the American Public than the peace tour has....

Good for Eminem. Who'd a thunk it. Eminem leading the force against Bush and War.

secondtube says Thumbs Up Mr Eminem!

Saw the video and was pretty unimpressed. I think (the always unpolitical) Eminem is cashing in on the young anti-Bush climate for a guaranteed popular video.

The video itself was pretty obvious and non-educational. Not that video's are meant to be educational, but political statements should be.

Now Eminem's Caught Lip-Syncing on TV

Bosses of American satirical show Saturday Night Live were left embarrassed by Eminem last night when the rapper lipsynced through parts of his two performances on the show. A week after Ashlee Simpson's miming fiasco made headlines, Eminem failed to keep up with his own guide track as he performed politically-charged "Mosh" and new hit "Just Lose It." This came after guest host Kate Winslet poked fun at last week's lip-syncing controversy during her opening monologue. She said, "I'm thrilled to be hosting Saturday Night Live. I can assure you it is live because I'm hyperventilating a bit. I do however wish it wasn't the week after the Ashlee Simpson incident because now I really do have to perform live." Winslet then showed off her tap-dancing and singing skills - to prove that the show was completely live. Winslet's stint on the show was a hit - she played Norah Jones and a female Dr. Frankenstein in skits on the program. Meanwhile, Saturday Night Live writers further poked fun at Simpson when regular comic Horatio Sanz performed, Ashlee Simpson' you're a phoney...' to the tune of Elton John's "Tiny Dancer."

http://www.imdb.com/news//wenn/

i liked it. i thought the animation was neat and i'm glad that at least he's rapping about something worthwhile (IMO).

i let the kids watch it today in the computer lab, they were in a bit of disbelief that i could like eminem. what does that mean? i also got called "sir" today. sheesh!

Let me ask y'all something: When the future of a nation hangs in the balance, and the champion of voter activism is a homophobic misogynist, doesn't it make you shiver?

Edit: The video is great, btw. I'm more dissapointed and concerned that we have to rely on fu©king eminem to save us from certain doom...and that scares me.