Jambands.ca

PJC Halloween (long, contains graphic images)

secondtube

wow i suppose it was worth it for santa to have all those hairy dudes on his lap - just for the chance to have a few of those girls - whoa! Thats a VERY clever costume!

Yes,it was worth it,I have more pics that are not shown here also,once I get them scanned I'll post em.

Costume idea credit goes to The instagator for giving me the suggestion.

fu©k you, Risko!"

Hahaha....

santa is a dirty old man! ::

But extremely happy.... :P

super show

started off tired, uncostumed and not sure if I was up for it all... after 10 minutes there, well... I just got home 2 hours ago (monday) pretty much sums it up

fantastic work on all the costumes, the acts that accompanied the costumes ('Raarrr!'), and many hilarious laughs all night long

Diesel Dog and the Cats provided the perfect festive sounds for such a wondrous sea of madness

a great halloween

awww, that was sweet, thanks sugarmegs! :: i actually made that l'il red riding hood costume out of some old curtains i found at value village. it's all about recycling! heehee.

(next step is to practice my fake smile since my real one seems to make me come out looking all doughy & scrunchy in the pics! gad!)

but anyway!

fun, fun night for sure (and sugarmegs i was wishing you were there too!). running behind as usual, it got off to kind of a late start for me, but the whole extra hour to boogie down at the bar made up for that. as did the fabulous after-party at the home of paan & his beautiful wife! thanks for the hospitality kids, fun times for sure!

great turnout at the show too -- pepperjack's was jam packed (pun not intended heehee), and i was thrilled to see almost everyone in costume. what a creative bunch of people, everywhere you turned all you could see were great ideas. so many clever get ups, i saw a good uma thurman/kill bill (c/w bloody wedding dress & samurai sword), cinnamon made a fantastic bloody & very pregnant sharon tate, we of course had the "high mark" (hahaha), a very nice job with willy wonka (& his equally as impressive snow white!), an excellent invisible man (who i still maintain was kevin bacon ::), the costume madness was everywhere! my personal favourite of the night though (well, other than the big bad blues brothers pimp daddy wolf, teehee), definitely had to be LittlemissPink & Instagator, who came as each other. freakin' hilarious. it was funny, i kept catching jay out of the corner of my eye, & would find myself automatically gravitating towards him because i would think it was miranda. hahahaah.

and boy did santa ever get a lot of action, wink, wink! geez, if you ever want non-stop lap service, throw on a big white beard & some red velvet threads. that was awesome esau, you made a great santa.

nice pics secondtube!

looks like you crazy cats had some fun that night- wish i coulda been there! becky, your costume was gorgeous - very impressive, although not surprising that you incorporated a ballgown. i myself also made a homemade fairy costume which i was quite impressed with! for halloween, marie and i checked out a local jamband 'electric circus' ( laugh if you wish...!) and they were GREAT! really funky and bluesy and dancy- we felt like we were hagin out with the gang at eh good ol'lankaster on lakaster road. then we went to an after party with anyother band who were also pretty cool- so we've got our 'in' here finally. we performed a dance routine in honour of becky and you guys. we also found our own califonian Mark Tonin - he covered almost all of the same moves- but maybe was more like an 'A' instead of 'A+'!! haha, impressive costumes eveyone! miss you all and i'll write you all more when i become better firneds wit my neighbors and they'll let me use their email more!!

luv ya,