Jambands.ca

The Official Jambands.ca Hate Thread

Lazlo

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your the librarian, find a book.

there are many interpretations for what each god reperesents, so when i find someone that has an affinity for any god (even the traditional judeo-christian one) i like to find out how they interpret their god. i also did a brief internet search for paan and kept coming up with a middle eastern snack. :D

Me Mum is a librarian, good times. Your kids are going to be one-up for school projects, I tell you what, bokonon.

I would also like to express my hatred for Pat Boone, for singing songs written by real musicians and artists, and profitting from the recordings. I wrote an essay last year and titled it

Dear Fats Domino,

Thanks for the free money.

Sincerely,

Pat Boone

I hate it when your roommates buy a bookcase, and then leave it lying derelict in their room for 3 months, taking up roughly 30% of the floor space, though, if it were in your room, it would be 100% of the floor space, and when you offer to build it for them while they are away, they think you're kidding and leave their room as a sty.

Oh... and I also hate that Jimmy Stewart never fought Martha Stewart.

i also did a brief internet search for paan and kept coming up with a middle eastern snack. :D

Yes. Pan is the real spelling. Paan is my interpretation of it.

I believe that the Pan Flute was made from some trollop that Pan wanted to bed. She would not have him, so "hey, let's turn her into an instrument. That'll learn her". Nymphs can be so touchy.

The aspects that I personally love about Pan, many of which I feel represent me are:

- The love of the woods

- Music and creativity

- Being sexual, humerous, and a little scary at the same time.

- A contradiction to Christianity

- The fact that the same god that represents creativty, music poetry also represents panic and nightmares.

- Being different from the rest, and not caring.

- Sexual Freedom, and freedom in general

- And he just looks frign' cool.

... Did you send the cute, little, evil bunnies after me Douglas? fu©kin' nature.

lovebunnieslovebunnieslovebunnieslovebunnieslovebunnieslovebunnies

lovebunnies

Paan....the story of pan goes like this....Paan was in love with the little cute nymph(whatsername) but he was a freak and her parents didn't like freaks so her parents turned her into a water reed so that Pan couldn't have her. Pann plucked the reeds and turned them into pan flutes so he could play her for eternity!