Jambands.ca

The Official Jambands.ca Hate Thread

Lazlo

bokonon, come back on the board!!! :: you contribute a lot to this place, and it's lacking without your spunk. :( i don't presume to know how you feel about all of this (and i'm sorry if i'm putting my foot in my mouth here), but if you're embarrassed you shouldn't be. for one thing, no one is going to judge you or base any opinion on you whatsoever because of something jared is trying to spill about your personal life. his lack of class, maturity and the sheer idiocy in how he is going about this, is only making HIM look bad. not to mention, the only people who would actually care about the sh!t he is saying, let alone believe it, are the people who are directly involved. i can't speak for everyone, but i don't care what jared says, it sure isn't going to affect how i view you the least little bit (and i would be willing to bet a lot of other people here feel the same way). i don't think anyone puts a whole lot of stock in anything he says anyway, let alone complete and utter grade school bullsh!t like this. sorry jared, i normally stick up for you, but geez, you really are acting like a complete jerk here. and bokonon, the impressive and witty way you stand up for yourself automatically negates anything he says anyway.

if you're not embarrassed at all (and you shouldn't be!), but being here just makes you want to punch a certain a someone in the fu©king head every time you see him post, put him on ignore user if you need to. just don't leave the board entirely.... it would really be a shame if we lost you because of this. :( ::

so come back when you're good & ready. we miss you.

:(

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't mean to start this in here it just started, and then got out of control, i guess thats what happens when you keep stuff inside for too long. so i am sorry to everyone (except bokonon)for posting our dirty busniess.

and lmp,your right she has no reason to be embarresed, its more like shame, is what she should be feeling for the way she acts and treats people she claims to love

that being said i will never mention this topic again!

the ignore user feature only deletes the body of the post, and not the user's avatar, which is quite unfortunate, but still adequate.(thanks pp! :) ) i am extremely frusterated with this whole thing for many reasons. the primary being that jared knows i am not a cheater. he tried to sleep with me when i was with mark surmanski and he has tried to sleep with me since i have been with ricky. neither time worked. he doesn't like taking no for an answer. when i was single i spent some time with jared. i went to toronto three times i think to see him. considering at the time i had a part time job that paid seven dollars an hour and no car, i put a lot of effort in to going to see him. it never would have worked out, we have pretty much nothing in common. oh well, live and learn. it just really hurts to see someone that you were nothing but nice to ever try to spread a bunch of nasty lies about you. it's true, jared asked me to marry him. it was over msn messenger and thus i thought it was a joke. i still think to this day that it was a joke and he is just trying to put guilt on to me for moving on with my life. there are a bunch of other little tidbits of dirty, juicy gossip i could release about jared and his attempts to sleep with me while i was in a committed relationship but i want this crap to end. i really don't understand why this is happening now since i have had no contact with him for quite a while. i wish this arrangement to continue. i don't want to see him or hear from him.

i really do like being on this board, it's fun and you can always find out what's going on. i like meeting people at shows and finding out who they are on the board. (even you lazlo, you arrogant fu©k! :D ) i am trying to take everything he says as a joke. it's also a great forum on which to celebrate anything that's going on in your life. i miss making narcissistic announcements, like my 99% average this term :) and trying to get people together, like on january 2 i am booking a group snowboarding lesson at chicopee. (see forthcoming thread for details) i have to admit that i have missed the board a lot, it's my favourite way to waste a good potion of my day! so i guess in other words, yes i have joined the crowd who make the pissed off announcement "i'm leaving" and stormed out only to come back a short time later. sue me.

Glad your staying Lex,was hoping you would.

This topic came up a few times over the last few daze and I know personally from talking to a couple folks that no one was believeing it anyway.And from what I could tell,folks know who the real GOOF is.

Keep smilin'

Jared,

Words can have a funny way of coming back around to kick you in the ass somtimes.

Just a thought.

thanks! i have to admit though, i'm only in school to be a library technician and not a librarian. the main difference is that librarians have a masters degree and i am getting a college diploma from mohawk. when you're in a library though, most of the staff members that you talk to will be library technicians and not librarians.

I hate disclaimers.

Disclaimer: Kevin should be taken in small doses. Do not associate with Kevin while operating heavy machinery. Prolonged exposure to Kevin may cause eye cancer, diarrhea, euphoria or incessant babbling. If approached by Kevin, maintain eye contact and back away slowly. And do not under any means feed Kevin after midnight.

bradm,

out of curiosity, how many bananas do you intend to eat upon return?

what i mean is, i find bananas to have a 1-2 day window of opportunity..

however, i prefer them pre-ripe. yellowy-green, with a slight crunch. mmmm....

I'm not particular about the exact amount of ripeness; I usually buy 4-5 days' worth each time I go shopping (every 4 to 5 days), and leave them on the counter. If I'll have some time away from the house between shopping trips, I'll sometimes try to make sure they're a little bit green, just so they're yellow-ripe upon my return and for a couple of days thereafter.

Aloha,

Brad

i hate when kindness (mine or anyone's) is totally taken advantage of.

makes me not like people so much.

makes me feel like kindness is for suckers, even though i truly don't believe that.

makes me wary of all people - whether they have given me reason to be wary of them or not.

makes me wonder if my faith in humanity is ill-founded and naive.

makes me wonder if others truly value kindness and wish to live in a sharing and supportive community, or if they only have that attitude if it's personally beneficial for the moment.

makes me wonder if i've been unkind or taken advantage of others unknowingly or thoughtlessly.

on the flip side, when a person wholly appreciates kindness (that they or another person receives), my faith and love of people and our community is restored. yay thoughtful people!