Jambands.ca

The Official Jambands.ca Hate Thread

Lazlo

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

It's been 8 months and 14 days since number2 told me to "go fuck myself" and I think it's about time we got back down to business. I've noticed quite a bit of malevolent behaviour as of late so what better time to resurrect the most exciting and exhilarating thread of all time.

I hate that prostitutes don't love me back.

I hate that Rick Danko died young and poor.

Especially when I listen to him sing "Makes No Difference".

Kinda makes me hate Robbie Robertson too. Anybody interested in The Band MUST read Levon Helm's book This Wheel's On Fire. I just finished it last night.

while hate is a strong word, i'd have to say that on balance, i think i hate robbie robertson. great guitarist, but a pretentious wanker of a person.

i also think i hate engineers, and i don't feel particularly well disposed toward raisins.

I have to say I hate Bell Canada, whose employees seem to consist mainly of robots whose job it would be to push buttons that say "Connect customer" but who lack any actual humans telling them to do so (this is over two weeks now). I also hate not having a phone because you can't call anyone to complain about it. Bell's really got that one sewn up tight, clever, evil bastards that they are.

I have also felt the Bell hate...although it was Bell Mobility. Took me 2 years to cancel my cell phone. 2 YEARS!!!

I hate asset inventory after having paid so much money going to college. WHY??? WHY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HAVE I BEEN TOLD TO SCAN ALL ASSETS HERE??? First, they offer overtime. I decline since I still haven't been paid for the OT I did in May. :mad: So now I have to do it during regular working hours while my boss does my job. :shifty: WTF??? And the assets aren't even all IT related. Televisions? I have to asset tag televisions? "Oh, does that mug say Health Canada? I'll have to inventory that..."

grrrr.... :mad: