Jambands.ca

The Official Jambands.ca Hate Thread

Lazlo

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when you pack to move cross-province and then can't find what box you packed your favourite vibrator in for ONE WHOLE WEEK!!!!

Invention idea: you know how some cars have a remote control (attached to or part of the car keys) that, when pushed, makes the car's lights go on and/or makes the car beep, to allow it to be found in a parking lot? Imagine having a whole set of those remote-beep units, each with an assignable number, that can be left in boxes. The control, maybe a PDA?, would allow you to assign information tags to each number, so that you could scroll through your inventory, select an item, and have it beep, making that box easy to find.

Or, alternately, you could just slap labels on all the boxes listing what's in them. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

Imagine having a whole set of those remote-beep units, each with an assignable number, that can be left in boxes. The control, maybe a PDA?, would allow you to assign information tags to each number, so that you could scroll through your inventory, select an item, and have it beep, making that box easy to find.

How cool would that be!!! forget just about locating boxes, though, imagine having that capability to find the corkscrew, the TV remote, the scissors, etc, etc. Brad -- I want to live in your universe!!!

Or, alternately, you could just slap labels on all the boxes listing what's in them. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

like I didn't do that, smartass! Try locating a certain box among 300 other boxes when they were randomly carried into various rooms by well-intentioned (but possibly illiterate) friends. How else to explain how boxes labelled 'bathroom' ended up in the 'office' and vice versa!!!