Jambands.ca

x

Joan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update, for all of you i invited over for beers before the show.....screw ya, i'm going to littlemisspink's new pad! she bought a new house so i'm gonna christen the sucker with bong hits and beer! i hope she reads this and is so kind as to give people directions.

qqc you gonna do the spades with me on thurs?

LMP bought a house? Those Ottawa girls musta bought a lot of Tupperware last week.

HA HA!!!!!! yes, i bought a house! After a VERY long year of saying "no" and staying in I've finally saved up enough to buy one of my very own!

You are all welcome to come by for some pre-Lanc festivities!!! Just give me a ring and I'll give ya directions!! 519-568-8536

Friday night is going to be crazy!!!!! I can't wait to see all of you!!!

::

Really excited to read that a big crew will be out for this show, including lots of out-of-town guests. The energy at a show seems to jump to another level when people have travelled to be there.

I posted this info in another thread but this is the thread that seems to be getting all of action, so here is the show info again:

Friday Dec. 10

upstairs at the Lancaster Tavern

574 Lancaster St. W., Kitchener

nero

with special opening act Mike & Jeff from the Burt Neilson Band

and sound & lights by Eric Warren

$8 at the door

19+

doors at 9 p.m.; show starts at 10 p.m.

Eric is going to pull out all the stops for this show ... it's one of the last nero shows for a while ... there's a good chance that some "sit-ins" are going to happen ... all signs point to a raging good time!

Directions from Highway 401:

- Exit onto Highway 8 to Kitchener (if you are coming from London it can be a bit trickier ... if you end up with different Highway 8 choices follow the one that says something like "Highway 8 West Kitchener/Waterloo"

- Exit onto Highway 85 to Waterloo (used to be called Highway 86)

- Take the Bridgeport Road exit and when you come to the stop sign turn left onto Bridgeport Road

- Turn left onto Lancaster Street

- Look for the Lancaster Tavern (“The Lanc”) on your right – there is a boat docked in the air – you’ll see it!

- Go in the front door and up the stairs immediately to your left

Peace, Mark