Jambands.ca

x

Joan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a go kids!

We're working on the deets to make sure everyone who wants to (Sunshine and that dude) can make it.

If anyone can throw up any suggestions for phatty phloor space, I think we're lookin'....

Gonna be a rager - rest up K-dub - the O-town hardcores are gonna rock you like a hurricane!

i'm out now.

gotta take advantage of my dad's hookup this weekend...way cheap used automobiles...(don't ever trade your car in at the dealer if you can sell it yourself)

anyhow, have some jager shots for me, and whatever else you're putting in you...i hope you all feel the good vibes i'll be experiencing this weekend.

maybe some other time...

If there were a couple of Ottawa crew that wanted to only do one night(chip in on gas), and if we (lorda) could get rid of this cold , and the weather looked okay (my tires aren't great), and we had a place to stay....I might be able to drive and return on Saturday -- AAAAAHHHHHHH...going into South Western Ontario withdrawl!!!!!!!!!

If there were a couple of Ottawa crew that wanted to only do one night(chip in on gas), and if we (lorda) could get rid of this cold , and the weather looked okay (my tires aren't great), and we had a place to stay....

....and the wind is blowing in from the east at 40km and the moon is aligned with venus....

BUNK! Come to Kitchener Sunshine!

work cannot end soon enough!

NEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attention mr king to the principals office please..........

ummmm yes, i'm going to....ummmm...need you to....ummmm stay...umm late tonight to....ummm....go over your...umm TR 7 forms.....and....also....to come in first thing.....in the...ummm....morning....to ummm....go over your ummm....student status reports.....that would be grrreeatt. what? ...............

memo.jpg

be careful on those roads people!!!! while you are focusing your energy on shakin your fiiiiiiine bootays, i will focus mine on sending you "safe traveling" wishes... and maybe, a moment to shed a tear or two...

goddamn... have fun... i have a feeling tonight is going to be.... EPIC!!!!!!!!

::