Jambands.ca

What's your favourite line from a movie?

Lazlo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fu©k all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to sh!t all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because pussies get fu©ked by dicks. ...but dicks also fu©k assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fu©k the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in sh!t!

Office Space

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh - after that I sorta space out for an hour.

Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Ghostbusters

Ray. When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes.

Blues Brothers

Waiter: We have a Dom Perignon, '71, at a hundred and twenty dollars.

Jake: That'll be fine, pal.

Oh, how can I stop at just one Blues Brothers!

Jake:

I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!

(Who's kidding who? ANY line from Jake works for me!)