Jambands.ca

Sat. Feb. 5 in Ottawa ... D Dog, H Mouse, drums

mark tonin

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Esau, turns out I won't be making it out and I won't be making it to Hamilton. If by my not buying the tickets this weekend I'm screwing you, let me know. I can give someone cash to buy the ticket and get rid of it on my own.

cheers

jul

Please let me know if I can help out in anyway (for either of you).

btw...first time I've chimed in on this thread. I do believe I have kicked this stupid bug in my body and man-o-man am I ready to go!!! I have 3 sober weekends in a row under my liver! Watch out ddog! (I've loved you guys since the first time I saw you at CTMF 2001)

Douglas, good to hear you'll be out! I think you're really going to enjoy the Dog this weekend. Make sure you and Booche are out early enough for some Mouse too. I think you guys will really enjoy them. By the way, either the best or most disturbing signature ever... I haven't decided yet...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hopooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

whaannnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa

partyyyyyyyyyy

whowhowhowhowhowho

well...well...well..I look really forward to crossing paths with the likes of you...fu©kin tattoo'd freak,I'd say get a haircut..but you already did.. ;)

Alright,Floyd & myself are chill'n at Maxwebster's place in KW with some folks having some beers and gettinn physc'd for tomorrow....pickin up Momack in the am and making the run straight to Ottawa.

We need a favour from someone..anyone ...we want to grab two cases Labbatt Porter...from my understanding its in Hull,we woud be eternally grateful if someone could do this for us for saturday night,we will reward handsomely....

Looking forward to drinking a few of ya under the table (again)...

watch yer feet!