Jambands.ca

Ottawa..were'a coming your way and we are ready!

Man us guys in The Burt Neilson Band are excited to play in Ottawa this weekend...were ready to play a Two Set show...and see all the people we have come to know over the many years we have been doing this thing...things are going great these day's, and the music FEELS right....so here's to you OTTAWA...let's se ya represent...and shake it down with us. Cheers y'all mikey flip'a'sandwhich

Egad! I've been looking forward to this since I heard about it back in December.

Did you get your 74 (slip) download yet :)

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I read on the Rheostatics won't be doing the Group of 7 thing at Winterlude.

"January 29: The Rheos will play Ottawa's annual Winterlude Festival at 7:00 p.m., however, Kevin Hearn has had to back out, which means that Group of Seven won't be on the bill."

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I read on the Rheostatics won't be doing the Group of 7 thing at Winterlude.

"January 29: The Rheos will play Ottawa's annual Winterlude Festival at 7:00 p.m., however, Kevin Hearn has had to back out, which means that Group of Seven won't be on the bill."

for fu©k sakes! ::

EDIT:

That's too bad.....I was uber excited for that...however we'll still get the Rheos, and BNB woooooooohooooooooo!!!

no Group of seven? :( Thats too bad. I was looking forward to this w/a feverish anticipation.....well still am anyways.

parka-check

flask-check

Rheos....agree that they may be one of the most under rated bands....why didn't I listen to Rosie three years ago!

BNB...your timing couldn't be better.....CHOO CHOO! ::

So excited ::