Jambands.ca

Chastity vow

Kelly-Anne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"he said the bible is like a signpost pointing people in the right direction, but that most christians are standing around clinging to the signpost. "

That should be put on a t-shirt or a bumper stick fast.

If your thinking of chastity its because you haven't been with a real man like me yet!! Come on you now you want try it.

Wavinginthewind. Are you still offering chin rides behind 7-11 Friday nights for a Big Bite and a Slurppy??

I'm no expert but it seems like sex is quite the profound communication...I think it's depth is underrated/misunderstood ...isn't it an expression of love? ...not just lust... if mismanaged the bond that it creates can go haywire and lives can end up in tatters, spiritually and materially...ie: i heard somewhere that most murders come from domestic disputes...divorce is harrowing/devastating/demoralizing for parents and children...and true love is hard to find because so many people are afraid to be who they really are...it's song fodder but for god 's sake there are other topics to write about...oh my achin' dick...

anyways...I would say don't take sex lightly...or it'll fu©k you up...

fu©k the church!...discover yourself ... who the hell am i?....Really!

anyways...I would say don't take sex lightly...or it'll fu©k you up...

Now I'm certainly not one to discourage drunken debauchery, however you cannot live off of "junk food sex" (as Tom Robbins puts it). Eventually you will end up craving for something of actual worth.

"A married woman who has sex with anyone other than her husband is guilty of adultery, while a man is guilty of adultery only if he has sex with a married woman."

Is this true? Are there any lawyers out there?

An adulterer was a man who had illicit intercourse with a married or a betrothed woman, and such a woman was an adulteress. Intercourse between a married man and an unmarried woman was fornication. Adultery was regarded as a great social wrong, as well as a great sin. The Mosaic law (Num. 5:11-31) prescribed that the suspected wife should be tried by the ordeal of the "water of jealousy." There is, however, no recorded instance of the application of this law. In subsequent times the Rabbis made various regulations with the view of discovering the guilty party, and of bringing about a divorce. It has been inferred from John 8:1-11 that this sin became very common during the age preceding the destruction of Jerusalem. Idolatry, covetousness, and apostasy are spoken of as adultery spiritually (Jer. 3:6, 8, 9; Ezek. 16:32; Hos. 1:2:3; Rev. 2:22)

if i remember right ;)

ad

I'm a recent convert to The Works. One day I'll have tried all of their options.

I made a couple of c-burgs tonight. Melted cheddar, fried onions, toasted buns with melted butter, and Canadian Club bbq sauce. Not bad, but I can't wait for Habachi season.

Waitaminnut...it is Habachi season! Better get my cheeseburger lovin' ass over to Canadian Tire.

Oh yeha, BBQ'd MEAT for ALL who Want it!!

I gotta say i have tried those veggie burgers and they arent bad at all! They sure as HELL are beef! But they arent bad!!

BBQ season, Ilove it, it means outdoor beer drinkin season too!! Woo Hoo