Jambands.ca

theme party

aromatherapy

a super hero party: everyone shows up dressed as a super hero of their own creation... complete with accesories, costume and theme song. da da dada

or

a colour pot luck: where eveyone brings something of the same colour. best suggestion would be red.

or

insane asylum: there is really too much with this one... you could be the guy who keeps banging his head against the wall, a canibal, dr feelgood, overstimulated nurse, bearded cafeteria lady, the guy who ate too much paper and is convinced he's a notebook...

the next two theme functions i'm going to are:

zombie party

adn

cosmic rhinestone space cowboy

hope these help :laugh: :laugh:

Monochromatic w/stripes. Can get pretty wiggly under the right circumstances.

Everyone has to dress in all one colour (blue/denim not encouraged...blah). OR, they have to be clad completely in plaid or stripes. This can make a really trippy mix, and also serves well if you need to break into teams for, oh...let's say...a gymnastics competition.

My parents often have "Dress Up As A Drink" parties. It's amazing how many people show up dressed as blow jobs. Creativity is a must with this one.

Years ago I read in the Bob Dylan boxset "Biograph" (on vinyl) these folks had a party where they came dressed as a character from a Dylan song.

Always thought that was sorta cool,perhaps somthing along those lines.....with another band maybe,GD,Phish...etc or fictional or nonfictional characters in literature.

OH A Plaid Party would be fun.

1.)Celebrity Party: lots of choices there.

3.)Construction Party:

Jeans, t-shirts, work boots, hard hats, sack lunches, construction obstacle course, barricades, yellow lights and signs.

4.)Disco Night: need one disco ball for party house

5.)CEO's and Corporate Hoes Party

6.)Cross Dressing - The boys go as girls and the girls go as boys! Who can forget Mrs Doubtfire.

7.)Bad Taste Party - things no one should ever wear out EVER

8.)Bon Voyage Party - Great 'going away' Party! Requires everyone to dress up in costumes according to the place where the person is going

Babylon has Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes parties once or twice a year. I forget what the winter themes are though..

I've had a few kickass theme parties.... Revolving around the theme of the trailer park...

Someone in the image below is a member of this board... I'm not gonna say who they, unless they want to admit... Hehehehe

DSCF0023.jpg

I am a big fan of the pimp and hoe party...even funnier when chicks are the pimps...parallels real life actually..:)

Oh yeah the pimp n ho parties are goodtimes!!

Also i just had a Toga party,Togas bring out the best in people i think, it made for a really fun night!!

Hawaian themes are good too, all right "Fruitey" drinks with umbrellas, hawaian shirts, good steel drum music,shorts, if your really brave bring in some sand, i gotta say thogh from experience, you can NEVER get rid of all the sand, i'm still finding sand places, and the one and only time i brought sand in, like an idiot, was 5 months ago!

Two weeks from now I am having a wine and cheese party – everyone brings one bottle of wine, a type of cheese and a small appetiser. Everyone votes on their favourite wine and the person with the most votes wins a prize – a checker set with shot glasses.

Wow, Megs! Did you turn 55 when you moved out east?? :P

the person with the most votes wins a prize – a checker set with shot glasses.

Oh beware!!! My sister played drunken checkers a few weeks ago and it ruined her. And that little champ can sure pack away the booze. She suggested that if I ever play I wear my hair in a ponytail, as most of my friends would be too smashed to hold my hair back should the inevitable happen. I opted to pass on this game. I like cards better.

I'd go for the 80's costume party. I had one and it went over very well. The first hour you spend just howling at people's costumes. We made a bunch of mix cd's with all sorts of tunes from the 80's like hair rock, 'retro', old rap, pop and what not. Madonna is a must and so is Michael Jackson's Thriller. We also decorated the house with pink and turquoise balloons and streamers and lots of shiny silver. Very good time...wouldn't mind having another one actually.

Disco party also sounds good. Been talking about having one of those too, or a toga party. Although that party suggestion with everyone wearing one colour or plaid sounds kinda fun too.

Ain't no party like a Pirate party.

For my birthday in May I've decided to have a Middle Eastern theme party, serve appropriate food and encourage inappropriate stereotypes. Hijabs are mandatory as is the ritual caning of a disobedient wife or girlfriend. It should bring out the best in everyone.

Cheney is famous for his cross dressing parties. whoa-wee, they are totally crazy. you should see condoleezza with beard on, god damn makes me want to turn gay. Once we also had a flaming shooter party but it got cancelled thanks to this dumb white house intern

shot.gif